CHAPTER 25

YOUR POV

Dahyun inch closer and I blush even harder. She suddenly leaned out and started laughing so hard, her eyes forming into crescent as she laugh. "You should have seen your face!" She laughs, clutching her stomach.

She even fell on the ground as she rolls on the grassy ground. I deadpannedly stare at her as she enjoys my reaction. "Are you done?" I ask boredly and huff in annoyance. She likes to tease me a lot.

"Don't tell me.. You're really anticipating for me to kiss you?" Dahyun wiggles her eyebrows teasingly as she sit up, recovering from the erupting laughter.

"Why would I?" I scoffed. I turn away to hide my burning face, but not because she said was true, but because all her teasing is too much for me to handle."Okay." She shrug and stand up, dusting her clothes. "I'm going now by the way. Thank you for accompanying me BABY." she laugh as she walk away.

CURSE YOU KIM DAHYUN!

+_+_+

The sun is about to set but I'm still on the garden, waiting for a certain person.Fifteen minutes before the curfew.

"Why are you still here?" I look up from the shadow towering me, and saw the person I badly want to see. "Chaeyoung?"

"What are you still doing here? It's almost sunset." She wonder and settled on the ground while facing me,not noticing a metal pipe hiding behind her back. "Nothing. I just want to relax." I lied. Actually I want to talk to her about her hidden ability but I know it's not the right time.

"You have still thirteen minutes before the curfew." She remind and I could only nod, don't know what to say or do. "How about you?" I ask, a little oblivious. A frown appeared on her face as she shrug.

"Aren't you scared?" Her voice suddenly become deep, diverting her eyes on the beautiful horizon above. "What do you mean? " I ask in pure confusion. Could it be-

"About what will happen if you stay here a little longer?" Then she look at me again. Definitely, I am right, I she knew something. But who the hell tell them. Who is the traitor. She is being oblivious but it's look she does not care.

"You're right, I should go now. See you when I see yah." I bid away, and about to walk away but a jolt of pain suddenly struck the back of my head and I fall on the ground, breathing heavily as darkness slowly engulf my sight before finally losing consciousness.

+_+_+

OMNISCIENT

Tzuyu anxiously pace back and forth inside her and Y/n shared room. Thinking where could be the latter have been. It's already past curfew but she hasn't come back yet and it made her feel nervous.

So she hurried to the hide out after she wore a comfortable and warm clothes, before finally proceeding to the forest.

She jump in the underground hide out and closes it quickly, making sure no one had follows or seen her. She walk to the main room with hurry footstep and push the double door revealing only Jisoo and Mina. "Is Y/n here?" She ask almost immediately,beads of sweat running down on her face, due to rush.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow, confuse as to why the Yoda is asking her about her sister."She not had gone here yet since our discussion about the plan ended."

"WHAT?!" Tzuyu is really worried right now. Where that stupid Y/n go? She's making us sick worried!

"Hey Tzuyu what is really happening?" Jisoo ask a little bit worried and Mina was just silently listening over the conversation.

"Unnie. Y/n your sister. It's been an hour since she was out, and student are not allow to stroll around at this state of time. I wait for her till she comes back to discuss about something but up until now, she hasn't come back yet, that's why I came here to check if she's here but you said to me that she haven't gone here since the discussion about the plant, so.. I was thinking what if she.." Tzuyu trailed off, unable to keep an eye contact with Jisoo.

"She what?" The eldest ask firmly.

"I think she was abducted"

"WHAT?!" Jisoo exclaim in bewilderment.

Before Jisoo could even form another word, Nayeon came running inside, sweaty and panting heavily.

"Jisoo your sister.." She stop for a moment to catch her breath before she speak again."They have Y/n." She pant softly.

"But.. I told Seulgi to look after her." Jisoo wonder until she realizes it. "That traitor! Who told you about this?"

"Our ally inside Tian Min territory: Top 8 Minatozaki Sana. She even said that they not only have Y/n,but also Joohyun unnie."