CHAPTER 26

OMNISCIENT

Sana watch as the guards drag an unconscious body inside a room. She hasn't seen the abducted person face yet, and she curse upon having a view of Y/n face.

She rake her hand trough her hair in panic and left the place, meeting a person she could trust, even though she hates the gut of that person.

She wonder where that woman could be. And she only knows one place, at her dorm. She skipped her way towards the said place, trying not to be obvious about the situation. She pass by the guards at the entrance without a said word. She took the elevator and immediately head over that woman room.

She knock on the door and it took a three seconds before it open revealing the woman she needed to talk to. "Nayeon." She utters and the said woman look at her confusedly.

"Is there something wrong?" The older ask, seeing how anxious the other woman. Sana pushes them both inside and look around first, making sure no one is here. "It's Y/n.She abducted." She says right away.

And Nayeon pick up immediately. "Jisoo need to knows this."

+_+_+

YOUR POV

I slowly open my eyes and hisses, upon feeling the stinging pain on the back of my head. I had to blink a few times to regain my consciousness before finally getting uses to the blinding light.

I look around and saw nothing but a white wall. There's a few damage chairs at the corner. The only source of light is the blinking bulb above me.

I tried to move but only to realize that I am tied up in a chair. "You're awake." I was startled by the sudden appearance of the voice. Footstep came from dark corner and I have to squinted my eyes to have a proper view of the person because of the poor source of light that save this room from complete darkness.

I gasp upon having a few of the person face. "Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung stared at me with empty eyes. Her face remain neutral. I can't predict whatever is going on inside her mind. Her attention shifted to the door when it creak open.

"Oh You're awake!" A man in a suit beam. He looks decent. His face somewhat familiar, I just can't remember when or where did I see him. "I am Kim Moon Ji by the way." He extended a hand but then withdraw it right away. "Oh I forget you're our bait and prisoner for the meantime." He chuckles.

I hate the gut of this man. I scoffed mentally. "What do you want from me?" I ask.

He chuckles in amusement. "You know what? You remind me of your sister but sadly she doesn't know that I am the really boss here." He says proudly.

"As I told you, you are our bait." He smiles devilishly and turn to Chaeyoung. "I leave this one to you Chaeyoung." He uttered and about to left the room but then I spoke. "You're such a coward. Threatening other people to get down on their knees to obey your order? I pity you."

There's a silent for a moment. Then I heard him laugh, it was lunatic and evilly. "No one will know anyway, because all the people who got to witness my secret... Within a second will die, like you when I don't longer need you." He left the room with a loud slam of the door close.

I turn to Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung?" I muttered out. But her face remain neutral. "What?" She ask.

"Why are you doing this? Is killing and following that psycho benefits you?"

"No."

"Then why?"

She pause for a moment. "You don't have to know" She then walk to the corner.

"Don't talk. I want to rest." She demand and took a stool.

+_+_+

OMNISCIENT

The girl pace back and forth as they wait for Nayeon who look for Sana so they could discuss something. And within a minutes the two came running.

"Sana?" Jisoo was fast to approach the latter.

"You need me?" Sana ask right away. And Jisoo nodded in response, guiding Sana to settled on the chair,like the others.

"Do you think you can sneak in where my sister is guarded?" Jisoo ask, as she look at the younger in anticipation. Sana thought for it for a moment then nodded. "I can. When I check her earlier she was talking to someone and the voice is really familiar but that's not the case here, I heard the man mention Zero's name."

"So it means we need to take Zero's attention away from my sister?" She ask to herself. "You know Zero Sana, she's not the type of person who get easily distracted to something. Duty first." Tzuyu butted.

Sana agreed with that. "I can distract her." Jisoo muttered out and everyone shifted so they could listen to her well. "How? " This time Nayeon ask.

"I will send her a letter and I need you to give it to her." The eldest turn to Sana. "Without her, the guards will be taken down easily. That's why you need to convince her to meet me at the abandoned place behind the garden. I also needed to talk to her." Jisoo state and look at everyone.

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow in doubt. "Sana can't make it alone. She is so clumsy and unwary." Sana ear perk at that.

"Hey take it back!"

Tzuyu ignore the other girl and look at the eldest. "Top 8 needs someone by her side."

Jisoo put a finger under her chin, making a thinking gesture.

"Mina I need you to accompany Sana. And as for you Tzuyu, I need you with me, in case something unexpected happen and you Nayeon, call for Dahyun and head to the security quarter and turn off all the current. Get it?"

"We get it."

_______________

Author's Note:

Sorry for taking me too long to update.

And any sapphire or Satzu shippers here? Can you suggest me please a Satzu Fanfic. A TOP SANA ONE.