CHAPTER 19

YOUR POV

The bell rang for break time and everyone rushes outside.I look over to my side and saw the pale girl,mindlessly playing with a pen.Her face reamin neutral,no emotion express.

Ms. Bae left without a single word either.Something is weird today.I decided to brush off the uneasy feeling I have and left the room,where Dahyun is,unknown to me her stare that shows confusion.Thinking how I know that Tzuyu is true to her word.

As I walk on the hallway.I heard murmurs coming from the student everytime I pass by them.But I couldn't catch up what are they saying.

After a few step I reach the part where students rarely walk.Then I saw Im Nayeon looking at me with a small smile painted across her face.She walk closer and stop right before me."Are you okay now?"

"I am." I replied,not able to look straight to her eyes.She giggles and It made me more even flustered."And I'm sorry about what happen yesterday." Nayeon apologised with a sly smile.

"Its okay." I assured then she beam a smile."Really?" Her eyes sparkle as she say.

I could only nod,unable to face her,not when I know how red my face is."Okay." She giggles and skip happily,passing by me.She is really different from the Nayeon I encountered the first time.But how the real Im Nayeon really behave?

+_+_+_+_+

OMNISCIENT

Im Nayeon:A loyal ally of Kim Jisoo.Sentence to jail for 15 years at the age of 16.Case:Murder.Murdering her own father but she did not regret any bit.She only did it to protect herself and her mom from his hand.

She is the known top four before the rebellion happen but after that,she was declared as the third respected student in Cromonica.Beauty,skills,and braveness are her powerful weapons,although she acts childish most of the times.

"Have you sense something Nayeon?" Jisoo ask beside her."The whole campus already knows that your sister is under Chou Tzuyu's control." Nayeon replied nonchalantly.

They were currently inside the underground hide out,discussing about school happenings.Only her and Jisoo.

"Do you think she will be okay?" Jisoo ask worrily,and Nayeo take it as cue to reassure the older."Y/n will be fine.Tzuyu is not like her dad.I can assure you that." Nayeon muttered out and look at Jisoo.

"Hmm" Jisoo hum,pretty satisfied by the answer,when a thought came to her mind."How about yesterday?" Nayeon head snap at that.

Her face turn serious as she uttered:"It was Tian Min plan.He made it with the help of someone,but that someone is also the one who gave us the information we needed.I think she's inside Tian Min cult." Nayeon wondered and face the older."She helps Tian Min,and It means she is in our enemy side,but it confuse me a lot.Why would she help us?"

Apparently,they don't really know that something is about to happen to Y/n,but with the help of that someone they manage to save her.That someonw had only sent a letter to Nayeon.She was hesitant at first and decided to confront Jisoo,and thats the time they decided to come into the said place and saw that Y/n is really there. 

"I think its because she wants to protect someone.Only one.She doesn't want to protect us,neither me or you." Jisoo guess and Nayeon think for a most possible reason."Do you perhaps knows a someone who were head over heels to your sister before." Jisoo look at Nayeon in shock.

"I can only think of one person.." The older let out a gasp as she added:"It was top 8."

Nayeon frown."Top 8? You mean Minatozaki Sana?" She ask for clarification.And Jisoo nodded in reponse "Yes.They were childhood bestfriend before.Even childhood sweetheart,but sadly Sana is too scared to even confess that end up dating another girl.And My sister back then was too dense to even realise that Sana is in love with her-- Nayeon are you listening?" Jisoo lift an eyebrow,seeing her bestfriend keep making faces as she narrate her sister and Sana love story."What with the face?" Jisoo frown this time.

"Cause you keep on blabbering nonsense.I just need a clarification.I don't need your explanation about their love story" Nayeon huff in annoyance.And Jisoo was confuse by the younger action.Then a thought came up,and decide to try asking it.Because by how the way Nayeon act-- she look like a jealous girlfriend.

"Are you perhaps JEALOUS?" Jisoo ask,emphasising the last word which made Nayeon choke on nothing as she look at the older in shock,eyes wide open.Then she laugh,denying Jisoo assumption,but her red face didn't go unnotice by the older."Me jealous? Hahaha.. Your sister is a years younger than me..pfft." Nayeon laugh like it was the funniest joke she have ever heard in her entire life,but Jisoo only stares at her blankly.

"You likes a person whose younger than you Nayeon" Jisoo stated bluntily and It made Nayeon stop laughing.She face Jisoo,cheeks flushed from the accusation."Do-don't use it over me Jisoo" Nayeon stutters,heart beating wildly inside her chest.

Jisoo smirk triumphantly as she watch her bestfriend rambles on her word as she continue to deny the accusation.

"YOU LIKE MY SISTER." Jisoo smirk.

"I DO NOT!" Nayeon countered,and they continue to bicker over the matter.

Not knowing Y/n is there standing as she look at the two older bickering over to something.Confusion drawn all over her face.

__________

Author's Note:

Mianhe-ah for unpublishing this book.I was actually going to edit the mistakes and typos but wattpad trick is up again,and all the chapters I edit went back to its original,and I can't retrieved it anymore.😭

I haven't online for a month,thats why I can't reply to any of your messages.Here's a chapter for you all,who waited for this book to be back.I'm really sorry.❤

Please stay safe.