CHAPTER 11

OMNISCIENT

In the middle of the top tiers terittory—the forest—a hooded figure carefully walk, making her way to her destination with quiet steps, carefully not to attract the new headmaster's men, patrolling inside the woods.

Her brunette hair is covered with fabric, her angelic like face illuminated by the moon, letting the nature witness her breathtaking beauty.

Her deep brown eyes scan the surrounding with awareness. She can hear the wind brushing against the dried leaves as it flew away.

Her steps halted when she sees a familiar mark on a tree. A very familiar sign. She looks around looking for any suspicious movement but she sees none, giving her the cue to bend down and remove the dried leaves covering a wooden door place on the ground horizontally.

The leaves comes off the way. She checked the surrounding one last time before finally opening the door, revealing an staircase leading to somewhere under the ground. She went in, not forgetting to close the door, pulling a string. The dried leaves fell over the wooden door when the string is pulled covering the secret passage underneath the ground.

The hooded figure continue her steps, passing trough a tunnel, that lead to a big door with a word engrave on it: Don't Enter.

Without hesitation, she push the door open, revealing a raven girl sitting in front of a wooden desk. Different part of gun such as bullets, barrel an bullet's magazine place on top of the table. "What took you so long?" The raven haired latter ask, sensing the brunette presence.

"I struggled hiding from the patrols." The brunette replied and the raven haired girl only nod in response. "How the school doing?" Ask the black haired as she look at the brunette lady.

"There's nothing much is happening unnie. But they added more people to patrol around the campus including the forest." The brunette replied, taking off her hoodie, revealing her long brunette hair.

"His not making a move yet." The woman across the brunette murmurs. "Unnie?" The brunette called over which snapped back the older to reality.

"What is it?" The older look over to the younger brunette. Her face turn into confusion when the brunette went quiet.

The younger take a deep breath before finally muttering the words that had been bugging her. "I saw your sister Jisoo unnie" Jisoo heart stop before finally sinking the word in inside her mind.

"WHAT!?WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!" She exclaim in bewilderment. "Aishh that stubborn kid, she's getting herself in trouble" Jisoo sigh, as she rub her temple,soothing her throbbing head while the brunette only look at her, waiting for the raven girl next words.

"Watch for her Mina and if you can't.. tell this to our other ally" She mutters and sat on her swivel chair, as Mina reply to her: "Our most trustworthy ally is missing unnie" Mina blurted wich caught the raven in surprise.

"Dahyun is missing?" Jisoo frown.

-And Mina nod in response.

+_+_+

YOU