CHAPTER 28

I glance at Mina and saw her walking quietly - uncomfortably quiet. She hasn't spoken after we left Tian Min headquarter.

I know she is aware what Jeongyeon did. But I wonder why she is unspoken about it. We have already arrive at the woods, heading our way over the hideout. Sana isn't with us, still needed something to do, but she did not say something more particular than 'You will know soon' which leave me wondering over the matter.

I stop on my track, by the time Mina stop. She pulled the string to open the hidden door under the scattered leaves while I look around, might spot someone watching us.

I felt a tug on my wrist. Whipping my head over the owner of the hand, I saw Mina, gesturing me to get in first, which I obliged and get in and after she follows.

We head to the main room and sees no one. Where is Jisoo unnie? The others are not here too. "Where are they?" I ask the woman beside me.

"Just wait for a minute, they'll be here soon." Mina replied, and walk around to check everything.

+_+_+

"Jeongyeon!" Sana called out for the taller, as she approach the place where the said female is. Sana find Jeongyeon distracting the guards. Fighting over them. And Sana wouldn't let the taller, fight alone.

Getting ready, she observe the commotion on the dim hallway before she run over them, knocking down one of the guards with a hard kick on the nape.

"What are you doing here Top 8?!" Jeongyeon exclaim upon noticing the other woman presence. "You needed help Jeongyeon!"

"Don't call me by my name!" Sana ignore the latter and keep her focus over the dozen of men's, surrounds them.

They were in the middle, back against back, eyes were sharp as blades, as they wait for the incoming attack. Jeongyeon's move to attack leaving Sana nothing to lean in on, only for her to fell on the ground with a loud thud, back laying over the floor.

Jeongyeon facepalm. "You're so clumsy. How did you even become the Top 8."

Sana regain her balance in quick motion and glared at the taller. "It's your fault! If you just tell me that you're about to attack, I won't going to rely my weight on you." She argue and Jeongyeon's scoff in response.

-But nonetheless fight over the numbers of enemies.

At the security room....

There is Nayeon and Dahyun standing, facing the mastermind of all the killings. Their fist curled into fist, ready for what is about to come. This time, they know that this situation is fight or die. They have already know the greatest mastermind: Kim Moon Ji.

"Get them." Moon Ji ordered.

+_+_+

Jisoo breath heavily as she clutch over shoulder, blood dripping from her wounded skin. She stared at the smaller woman before her staring at her with rage and hatred. She hasn't signal Tzuyu to come out yet, because she can still handle the situation.

"Why do you hate me so much?" She ask, not breaking the eye contact.

"Be.. Because you!" Chaeyoung let out a shaky voice as she resume over her words. "You take my sister away. I hate you! I hate her! I'm her sister, your just her friend, but she chooses you over me. She sacrifice her life for you and leave me with nothing. She did not even think of me when she decide to save you. Do you know how I suffer in the orphanage, I don't have no one, no one wants to be with me cause I am a criminal. Because what if any time I will just stab them. They are scared of me,I have no one to lean on and I have no one to protect me." Her voice cracked as she poured all the blame to Jisoo. "You.. " Chaeyoung sunk on her knees, tears falling freely on the ground. "I.. Hate you---" Before she could continue, the older wrapped her into a warm comforting hug.

"I'm sorry."

+_+_+

I become impatient each second pass by. I glance at Mina and find her patiently waiting. Quiet as always. My ears perk up when I heard  rushing footsteps. Then the double door flew open revealing Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and my sister, and behind them, there are two figure running to our direction too.

Sana and Jeongyeon.

Jisoo unnie is the first one to break the silence. "Hurry! We need to leave! They found where our hideout is." She announced.

"How about the other?" -Tzuyu

"Jennie and Lisa were already in the tunnel that lead to the other side of this hideout." Jisoo unnie reply but then I realized. There are still two person.

"How about Dahyun and Nayeon?"

Meanwhile on Dahyun and Nayeon side.

They were surrounded with dozens of men in suit, holding a metal pipe. While the two women, are covered with sweat and blood. They have been running away from the guards and fighting over them, but no avail, they wouldn't let them in away just like that.

At the security room, Moon Ji watches Nayeon and Dahyun trough camera as the two women try to escape from his men. He chuckles dark, his eyes glimmered in devilish excitement.

"Poor kids. I Don think you can make it alive." Then he let out a lunatic laugh.