CHAPTER 03

YOU

After the little talk with Rosé, I chooses to take a walk around the place. It will take twenty before my next class anyway.

Marching over the back of the school building, a familiar figure caught my sight.

It was President Park.

Where is she going?

My feets instinctively follow the woman, taking a silent step forward.

Turning around the corner I was met with no one in sight. My eyebrows furrowed. Where is she?

Following Jihyo, lead me to a foggy forest. Am sure President Park went here, or could it be, she's inside the forest?

I tilted my head and smirk, traveling my eyes  to see the tall fences, standing tall on the entrance of the foggy forest. A warning sign hanging on a tree branch.

What danger possibly awaits me there? Just the mere thought of it, made my system surges with excitement.

'What is the President Park business here?'

I trails my eyes along the entrance of the forest, and move forward, "Time for some action." the corner of my lips rose up in delight, jumping over the fences and ignores the warning sign.

Warning: Toptiers territory

My eyes searches around the place. Twigs and broken branches blocks trough the way as I walks further inside the forest, making sure I have leave a sign for easier escape once something unexpected happen.

Dried leaves, creak under my feet, with every step I takes. Getting further, i can't see any sign of the President.

Am sure, I'm not hallucinating.

I walk further more.

As I gets myself deeper inside the forest, the fogs started to gets thicker and thicker, giving me difficulty to have clear view of my surroundings.

I accidentally step on a twig, causing my fall and landed on my bum. "Stupid twig" I grumbles out and stand up, dusting my shirt off.

"Who are you?" I tense up at presence of someone, feeling a sharp thing presses on my nape, enough to draw blood from there but not enough to kill me. "Who are you?" She repeated, voice oozes out with so much superiority like Jihyo but I'm sure the voice was not own by the President. The female voice behind is too feminine and soft.

"I'm Y/n." I replied curious of her possible next move. I lift my hand up in the air in surrender, my lips pressed into thin line, amuse by this kind of dangerous sitaution.

The sharp tip of the dagger press harder against my skin, drawing out a loud hiss from me.

"You're the new student?" I frown. How did the girl know that I'm a new student? Such an enticing mystery for me. I  breathed out air before answering the lady behind me. "I am."

I winced when I felt the dagger's tip was pulled off my skin.

"Return to Cromonica" The mysterious ice lady mutter out firmly and ready to walk away.

But before she could take a step forward, I grab her wrist, stopping her from walking away. My free hand cupping my wounded nape.

My heart beat stop upon casting my eyes to the tall goddess in front of me. Doe brown empty eyes, gazing at me sharply. Her raven hair cascaded onto her back. Her face dawn of void, couldn't be read. It was just empty. I do not even know if I piss her off for grabbing her wrist harshly.