CHAPTER 13

YOU

Lunch time is over, but students are still outside their classrooms. The headmaster give us a free time to tour around the school but they forbid us to go inside the forest. They said, they are going to fix something inside the classrooms.

Currently, I'm in the garden, leaning against a tree, while listening to the whistle of the wind, while bird chirp quietly. The calm evironment almost lull me to sleep.....

"You're here again?"

But there is always someone who is willing to disturb the peaceful moment. I peek trough my one open eye and saw a shadow towering me. I couldn't see her face because of the light that emit from the sun.

"I'm asking you L/n." She uttered but with firmness this time. I rub my eyes to adjust it from the dazzling light of the sun and finally facing the bunny. "None of your business" I replied and my arm receive a light kick from her causing me to be toss on the ground.

"He- OW!" I winced when a pebble landed on my forehead. "What is wrong with you?" I grumbles and sit properly on the grassy ground. This woman seriously.

"And who are you to have the gut to talk to me like that?" Nayeon lift an eyebrow.

I mentally groan in frustration. "Because I'm Y/n. Why do you care? I will do what I want." I replied with a groan.

"Hey!"

I abruptly stood up when another pebble was thrown at me."Can you just leave and let me have some peace?!"

Nayeon shake her head teasingly. She's really trying to push me on my limit. "Aren't you scared?" She suddenly change the topic.

"Why should I?" I frown.

"Didn't you know, you broke one of his rule already? Like what are you doing right now?"

"It's not my fault that you're the first one who approach and talk to me with your annoying loud voice" I replied with full of sarcasm. Her eyes rolled in response. "Whatever you-" She halted when she spot a hooded figure behind my back. But she didn't bother telling me.

I sense her sudden change of expression. From confidently annoying to serious. Her eyes never wander anywhere but behind my back. My eyebrow lift up in confusion and attempt to turn around to look whatever she's staring to, but before I could turn,she cupped my face and force me to face her. "Don't look" She demanded with firmness.

My breath hitch, realising how close we are. Her face barely centimeters away from mine. Her hot breath brushing against my my face. Her brown orbs staring deeply onto mine and I felt my heart accelerate at the proximity, it felt like it was about to burst out of my chest.