Two: How To Live With A Scumbag

Because I know y'all are judging me, let's get this clear from the start: I did NOT plan on drawing yaoi from the start.

Originally, I had wanted to make shounen manga and dreamed to become famous with that, later I even taught myself how to make webtoons, but then I went through this fcuking phase in High School and started publishing bl smut on a sketchy-as-fuck website.

And, somehow, THIS was the thing I got the most attention with, so I stuck with working on that site, taking every opportunity I got to get my work to be noticed.

The thing is just that-

You know, there's like a very cliché way of what yaoi looks like, one that should be completely over used and chewed out by now. 

There's always this dominant guy, who is probably rich and the CEO of some company, or at least the heir to it and there's a submissive one who's most likely a broke as fuck college student, or working for the dom guy. They get to know each other by accident and start boning for literally no reason, preferably while one of them keeps stubbornly identifying as straight.

That's like, the blue print for every yaoi manga ever, if you didn't know it already, and. I. Hate. It. I hate it. I don't like these uncreative excuses of making gay porn for horny teenage girls without any depth and uniqueness.

But, since I'm a stupid fucking hypocrite who's desperate for her art to get noticed, I am one of these artists who make these awfully cliché mangas. 

Fucking embarrassing, right? The things you do to achieve your dreams - even if it means stepping all over your own dignity.

Granted, I still have fun doing these, I won't lie about that.

It only get's a little bit awkward when people ask how I gain my extra money - but I'm used to that by now as well.

What I am NOT used to, however, is having a roommate. A roommate who acted like he's the fucking ruler of this house since he stepped a foot inside.

___

"Just put your shoes there- yeah, right there." I had been leaning against the doorframe to my own room, arms crossed while I watched the two men enter with a fuss, Hoseok helping Jungkook to get his stuff inside, "Your room is the one on the very back!" He explained to his friend.

Jeon hadn't even looked at me when he had entered. As if I wasn't the one nice enough to let him life at my place.

"Shouldn't you greet your host, Jeon?" I chimed flatly when he rushed past me to his new room.

Hoseok looked at me alarmed, Jungkook stopping in his tracks.

In the way his shoulders tensed I almost expected him to snap at me, but he just turned around with a fake-sweet smile, "Of course. Thank you for having me."

I buried my nails in my arms to prevent myself from cussing at him in front of Hobi, "You're welcome." I retorted with an equally sweet smile.

With that, Jeon turned back around and disappeared in his room without any further commotions.

"Try to get along." My best friend encouraged me, "It's only till the end of the semester."

I snorted, "If one of us is being found dead in a ditch, you'll know who to blame."

He smiled, "If he attempts to murder you, call me, I'll whoop his ass."

"Does that mean I have a free pass?"