Chapter 32

Kee pov

It's been a few weeks every since the baby shower.

Jay has been home more now but I'm still not talking to him.

He even setup Destiny's crib and help me paint her room. I was surprised because I didn't ask him to.

I guess he is really trying to prove to me that he wants to be with me.

He don't even sleep in the same bed as me because he knows I need space right now.

He cooks and cleans which is so new to me. I'm thinking where was this Jayden when things were good.

I'm due in about a week and to say I'm due next week , my stomach is really small.

I'm really ready for this because ima treat Destiny so good like she is already attached to me.

Every time I'm talking to her , she kicks and its just beautiful.

Anaya called me so we could hang out and I was down since I didn't want to see Jayden.

I went to take a 10 minute shower and came out to put on something comfortable and left.

Jay pov

I was trying my hardest to get Kee on my good side.

I've been around more, ion even go to the trap like I use to.

Destiny is due in a week and I wanna be here when Keauna's water break.

I even tried to sleep in the bed with her but she doesn't want me near her ass.

I really just wanted to snuggle with her but I could understand why she didn't want me touching her.

So I just decided to sleep in the guess room.

I love Kee so much and I regret for ever stepping out of the relationship.

I'm going to surprise her with a nice romantic dinner when she gets here.

I know she not gone like it but ima still try to make her talk to me.

It kills me that Kee isn't talking to me , but whenever she gets back home , ima talk to her.

Kee pov
------------later on that day

Anaya and I had a good time today. It was just like old times.

We went to the arcade and played games for hours. After that we just went shopping.

I really didn't wanna go back home but I was tired and my feet was hurting.

And to my surprise , Jay was home. I haven't seen his car here at this time of night since forever.

I walked in the house and seen the lights were dim and it was rose pedals everywhere with a nice romantic dinner.

I was very surprised , but I wasn't going for all that just yet, I want him to beg.

So I just walked to my room like I didn't see it.

When I walked in my room, it was candy shape like a heart in my bed with a note.

I was in aw but still kept my composure because I didn't want Jay to think he can get me back so easily.

The note read

    Keauna my love for u hasn't gone away. I still and will always love u. I'm so sorry for my actions, let me show  you that I'm a changed man
            Xoxo Jayden

It's sweet that Jayden is doing all this but I just can't trust him.

Yes I still and will always love Jayden but he has to prove to me that he is ready to be mine and only mine.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard my door open and there stood Jay.

"I know you wasn't expecting none of this but I just want you to be mine again."

"Jay can you please leave." I said

"No Kee , that's your problem now you never wanna talk about your problems you just run away from them."

"Jay I'm really not in the greatest mood right now so just leave."

"Kee please don't do me like this , just have dinner with me."

"Fine , you lucky Destiny hungry or I'll be sleep right now."

"Yea yea just come on."

"Jayden , the only thing I wanna know is why you had to fuck Jasmine , the girl you said when we were in school not to worry about?"

"Look bab-"

"Don't fucking call me that!"

"Well Kee , I was high and I didn't know even better, she called to talk and shit went from there."

"Yea , so if you didn't get caught , would you even tell me?"

"Yes ba.. I mean Kee , I tell you everything you know that."

"Mhm , I mean ion even know what to believe, I'm sorry Jay but I just can't trust you at least not right now."

I said as I got up from the table and went to take a hot bath.

-----------------------------------
Do y'all think Kee should give Jay another chance?

What do y'all think about Jay doing what he did for Kee?

Do y'all remember who Jasmine is ?

Kee in the MM