Bonus Chapter

"You're gonna be fine, Kara."

"It's just . . . I haven't seen him in six years and though we've been on a few dates in the past, this is our first since he got back."

Alex sighed, arms around her sister.

Nia leaned on the wall in her loft, eyes closed and smiling.

Alex smirked as she watched Kara smoothen her dress.

As Nia finally 'awoke', she walked over to Kara. "I understand the need for Alex, but why did you ask me to come over?"

"He said to wear some of my fanciest clothes, so I was hoping you'd tell me the reason?" Kara paused, "You . . . do know why, don't you?"

Nia said, "I told you about knowing the future. Plus, I think you should figure this out on your own."

Kara pouted, "Fine."

Alex leaned in for a hug, "Good luck."

~~~~~~~~

"He's gonna do it, isn't he?"

~~~~~~~~

She took a seat before the Daxamite.

"You look lovely, Kara."

She blushed, waving a hand, "So do you."

With an unexpected gentleness, Mon-El slid the menu across the table. "Order whatever you want. It's on me."

"But you-"

"It's on me," he repeated and Kara nodded, her face filled with guilt.

~~~~~~~~

They strolled along the riverside, the breeze caressing her cheeks.

"Remember when we came here on our first ever date?"

She nodded. It seemed so long ago, now. Now that she was standing here alongside him.

The pathway was empty . . . unnaturally empty. Even for a night-time walk.

Mon-El paused his footsteps and lifted his head to the sky. He pointed, "A shooting star, Kara. Make a wish."

She closed her eyes, "I already have what I want."

A crunch of dirt. "Is there nothing you want more?"

She opened her eyes and looked at her boyfriend, "I wanted to make this as special as I could, but I still feel that this is not special enough."

He was on his knees. Kara began, "What are you-"

"Kara Zor-El. Every single day I regret leaving you on Earth. Though it had only been two years for me, I left you for six. With a child, nonetheless."

"I-"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. "I didn't want to do anything I'd regret again. I don't ever want to make you feel sad again."

"I don't want to hesitate with this decision." He opened it, a glistening stone on top of a golden band, before Kara realised that he had a silver band with the same stone upon his left hand.

"Kara Zor-El of Krypton, will you make me the happiest man on our three worlds and do me the honour of allowing me to take your hand in marriage?"

Her mouth hung open as tears began streaming from her eyes. "H-how long did you plan this for?"

He let out a laugh, "Is that a yes?"

"Of course it is, you goofus!" Kara pulled him to his feet and threw her arms around him. "I accept your offer, Prince Mon-El of Daxam. My Prince."