Gryphons and Gargoyles Part 1

May 29th

We are now in year 12, our final year.

Let me tell you it was full on.

We lost Cheryl, Midge, Moose, Ben, Dilton, Polly; they were killed from the same mystery. Gryphons and Gargoyles. This one was a hard one to solve.

We were given these black boxes with outfits inside and a note. All 5 of us got them Jughead, Archie, Veronica, Jason and I.

We are seated at a table with Penelope. She calls us featured players.

She invites 2 guests The Blackhood and the Gargoyle king. We know the Blackhood; Betty's dad. The Gargoyle king is Chic.

Jughead figures it all out and I catch on. Penelope goes on about how horrible Riverdale is. Jason gets really mad because his mother killed Cheryl.

Jason - HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO CHERYL

Penelope - Because a Blossom can never be gay... Your father was meant to kill you years ago, when he found out you were dating your cousin Polly.

Jason - I didn't know she was my cousin...

Penelope - Well... look now, your kids with someone else, Polly dead...

Jughead - You killed her?

Penelope - No, Hal did, as the Blackhood

Laura - You won't get away with this.

Penelope - I already did... But now it's time to play one final round with you, the midnight children

Jughead - To what end?

Penelope - Say it's to reveal your true nature. To prove that you are as dark-hearted as the town that birthed you.

Archie - And what... If we win, we escape?

Penelope - You won't win.

Laura - So, what happens if we lose?

Penelope - Well, then your parents will feel the pain that I felt. The death of a child, could there be anything more dreadful?

Veronica - Your nuts.

The clock dings and Penelope gets up

Penelope - It's time... Come to the lawn for the Gathering.

We all look at each other and walk to the lawn.