New Boy

September 11th

Today I felt so pretty so I put on a black and white stripe crop top, a dark purple skirt, a black cardigan with white converse.

School was normal, nothing out of the blue just a normal day with the group

School was normal, nothing out of the blue just a normal day with the group. We decided at lunch to watch Archie and Jason practice.

I forgot to say a new boy joined our group. His name is Tom. He's kinda like Jughead, quiet and keeps to himself.

I was talking to him the whole time without realizing until Jug tapped my shoulder.

Jughead - Jason is getting jealous. You might want to give him attention.

Laura - I know how to get his attention.

I walk to the rail and sit on it. He also walks to the rail.

Jason - Were you flirting with him?

Laura - No. He's into mystery stories. Jug told him some this morning and I was telling some from the FBI... Wait. Are you jealous?

He blushes. I kiss his nose. He hugs my waist and kisses my tummy.

Laura - You know I wouldn't do that to you. I love you way too much.

Jason - I trust and love you.

I smile and he runs the field again. I get down and lean on the rail. The way he looked back was as if my skirt went up.

Next thing I knew the bell went off. We finish for the day. Jughead says he's hanging with Archie and Tom.

Jason and I get in the car and drive home.