Exposed

July 28th

Today I'm exposing Angela. Yes I lied to her about her death timer, I wanted to stress her out. It worked. But anyway she has done it again. I warned her and she didn't listen. I go to Sheriff Keller with Betty, Jason and Jughead.

Betty and Jug found out the person who shot me. It was Angela. And we have all the student affairs she has had for many years.

Sheriff Keller - So Angela is a groomer and a killer.

Laura - And a child abuser... That's what evidence shows, right?

Sheriff Keller - Yes Agent Laura. You are correct. We shall arrest her for all these

Laura - Thank you Sheriff.

We all go to school and see Angela in handcuffs being taken away by Sheriff Keller. I see Mr. Blossom and my dad walking in. I overhear their conversation.

Mr. Blossom - So your wife is getting arrested

Dad - Now ex wife

Mr. Blossom - Oh you guys are divorcing?

Dad - Nah Sir we are gonna stay in a toxic relationship.

Mr. Blossom - Ok, ok. I was joking.

Dad - Sorry just knowing what she did to my family, it really hurts.

Mr. Blossom - I bet it would.

Dad - May I apply to be the new principal?

Mr. Blossom - Sure, but you'll have to talk to the school council

Dad - Done. I'll call them.

I walk to all my friends.

Laura - My dad is applying to be the new principal and trust me he is the best person for the job.

Betty - I've met your father....

Laura - You met him. When...

Betty - Uh... Did I say your dad... I've never met him... I've met Jug's dad...

She says trying to save herself...

Jughead - I can't do this anymore, Betty are you cheating on me with Isaac....

Veronica - Betty is this true?

Betty is quiet.

Archie - Betty...