Jughead Part 2

March 15th

We ran to a drive-in theatre and sat in the little building.

Jughead - I've been doing research and who has died.

It's a murder board, who did it. I look around the bored, as he talks.

Jughead - Wetherbee has died, Archie's dad was shot but he survived, Miss Grundy died. Moose and Midge were attacked. Archie and Midge said they saw a man in a hood. He calls himself the BlackHood.

Laura - I know who it is.

Jughead - How?

Laura - Well... This theory you have on the board. Family of 4 was shot in their own home.

I point to the article

Laura - There was actually 1 survivor, a little boy. The person who killed the family was a Cooper. My guess says Mr. Cooper.

I gather some evidence that Jug already has.

Laura - We need to tell the sheriff and get him to reopen the case and arrest Mr Cooper.

Jughead flicks through books and everything there. There were untied knots in the mix.

Jughead - You are one detective.

He grabs my face and kisses me...

Laura - I...

Jughead - Sorry. I guess I'm used to Betty solving it.

Laura - I get it. You two do deserve each other. To be honest, my brother and I have been trying to get close to Mr. Cooper. I told him to do that. But I didn't want him to hook up with Betty.

Jughead - No that's smart. I'll let it slide. If it's a FBI job

Laura - It is. The Cooper family is a suspect for a lot of shit.

Jughead - Like?

Laura - Well the murder of that family. Mr. Coopers Grandpa or dad... I can never remember, he murdered his own brother. Serial killer genes, etc. It's a problem. Obviously now Mr. Cooper is going after sinners.

Jughead - How did you...

Laura - Part of my power. If someone is being killed I know the killer. Wetherbee is the reason I know.

Jughead - I feel like I'm wrong to date Betty.

Laura - You are not. If we were to date. It would be fought on who is right about a case all the time.

Jughead - True, that would be annoying. Maybe we just be mystery partners

Laura - I can work with that. You do the investigating and I help solve. Kinda like what happened today.

Jughead - That's great, because then I can work with Betty to get the pieces and you can put them together.

Laura - Great minds think alike.

Jughead - You better get home

Laura - You should to

Jughead sighs

Jughead - This is my home.

Laura - Do you wanna stay with me at my place?

Jughead - Oh I ...

Laura - Oh please I insist

Jughead - Ok...