Lunch

March 16th

It's lunch time and I'm alone, not how I thought my day would go.

A group of people sit with me. It's Jason and his team.

Jason - Hey Lauz.

Laura - Oh, Hi Jason.

Reggie - Jason here saw you alone, He couldn't let his girlfriend sit alone.

I look at Jason like... Girlfriend... Jason chuckles.

Jason - Yeah. That would make me the worst boyfriend ever.

Reggie - Didn't know you were banging the new girl.

Jason nods slowly with wide eyes as he puts his arm around me pulling me close. I decided to play along. I rest my head on his shoulder. They boys tap each other's shoulder. Wow they don't know how to be subtle. I whisper in Jason's ear.

Laura - Let go have some fun.

I say it loud enough for the boys to hear it. Jason smiles as I grab his hand and we speed walk, passing Cheryl, to the locker room.

Laura - I'm not actually planning on fun but we gotta look the part. I want someone to tell my mother and get me in trouble.

Jason - Why?

Laura - Because then I can do the job that needs to be done.

Jason - What?

Laura - I'll explain later, just make it look like we are about to have sex. When the door opens scramble to get your clothes

Jason - Got it.

I'm in my lingerie and he's in his briefs.

Jason - So are we gonna actually make out?

Laura - Yes, we got to make it believable.

He holds me up by the waist, I wrap my legs around. We hear the boys cheering. I can't help but smile through the kiss. He stops kissing me, looks me in the eye, tucks some hair behind my ear and goes back in for the kiss. The door slams open. It's Cheryl and my mother. We scramble to get our clothes.

Mother - That is it young lady, you are going home, now.

Mother grabs me by the ear.

Cheryl - Jason, what the hell. You just going to have sex with her then leave.

Jason - You don't understand how I feel Cheryl. I'm a different person, believe it or not.

Laura - Mother, let me put my clothes on, jeez, public image to YOUR school.

Mother - I don't care. I called your father, he's at the gate to pick you up.

She pushes me out the door. Jason tries to run after me.

Laura - Jason, I'll text you.

Mother - I'm cancelling your phone.

Laura - Jason trust me.

Jason nods and walks inside behind my mother.