Back At School

July 26th

I wake up and put on a cozy grey winter dress with black knee high boots.

I get to school and everyone is calling me Lingerie Machine. It's kinda funny. I see Angela who's not happy. I walk up to her with a smirk. 

Laura - Hi Angela, you miss me!

Angela - Get to class.

Laura - Ok Angela.

Angela - It's Mrs Lahey to you.

Laura - What... You're not my mother, you have no right to call yourself Mrs Lahey. That is my mother Holly. You just had to care for me because you were originally my babysitter, then dad fell for you.

Angela - Office now!

I roll my eyes and walk to her office. I see Jason and he grabs my hand.

Laura - I'm being sent to Angela's office.

Jason - Why?

Laura - Personal. I'll tell you at home.

Jason nods, hugs me and kisses my forehead. I continue walking to Angela's office. I get there and she is waiting for me.

Angela - So what gives you the right to talk to me like that?

Laura - The fact that you're actually my step-mum and the fact you know that my mother has a sister and you know her but wont let me see her.

Angela - Because your aunt has a 20 year old daughter who is in the film industry, who has no time for you.

Laura - Wait. The girl I saw at mum's funeral... The blonde one?

Angela - Yes, her name is Meg Donnelly.

Laura - I love her music... I'm related to her?

Angela - Yes...

Laura - OMG....Anyway back to why I'm in here. I have the right to talk to you the way I want. You have a secret you don't want out. And I have that secret, I have proof. So if you don't want my dad seeing it then you better treat me better than you ever have.

Angela - You mean...

Laura - Last year... The student... I have the evidence, so don't bother trying to cover it up.

Angela - You wouldn't dare.

Laura - I see what you mean by image Angela. I really do. I aspire to be like you.

Angela - You're a little rat and always have been.

Laura - Did you really say that... On camera?!

Angela - What?!

Laura - I recommend you go job hunting again.

Angela - I-

Laura - You fucked with the wrong girl.

Angela - One more thing. What does my timer say?

Laura - 5 hours...

Angela - After school.... Where?

Laura - Not telling. That's all you get. Bye Angela.

I walk out and see Jason waiting worried.

Jason - So what happened?

Laura - Everything I needed to happen

Jason - What?

Laura - Just trust me.

Jason - Always.

And with that we continued our classes.