Day With Dad Part 1

March 16th

I get into dad's car

Dad - What were you thinking?

Laura - I was trying to see if my death time would change. It has not. I'm scared dad.

Dad - I understand, but did you have to have sex with your classmate?

Laura - Dad. We weren't going to do anything. I need to do some stuff to try and get mother to put me in the sisters of quiet mercy. Operators have been suspecting them, and because I'm the youngest FBI it's a job for me, I have to make mother believe I need to go.

Dad - I'll talk to her, make it seem you have to go, before you get "worse"

Laura - Dad, I actually like Jason like that. I know he recently broke up with Polly, but that's because they are family, they shouldn't be upset, I mean they should but they should understand that they can't be together.

Dad - I get it, honey. But you are still new, now you have embarrassed your mother and she's gonna have to make announcements and deal with complaints. And now people are gonna call you names.

Laura - Nothing I'm not used to dad. I'm a big girl and can handle it. It was one of the lessons in FBI training.

Dad - Ok, whatever. Are you hungry?

Laura - Can you get me a new phone, mother is going to cancel this one and I need to stay in contact with Curtin people.

Dad - *sighs* Sure.

Laura - Also, I want to move out.

Dad - You just moved in.

Laura - So, I don't want to live with my mother down my throat.

Dad - Fine, you and Jughead can live together.

Laura - You're the best, dad.

Dad - I know I am.

We drove to the store and bought me a new phone, new sim and case. We then go to a Real Estate Agent to get me a small house.

Real Estate Agent - So this house is 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and family room. The backyard is small but only because the pool takes most of the space.

Dad - What do you think?

Laura - I love the sound of that.

Real Estate Agent - Ok so we can go to the house now so you can have a look, if you would like?

Laura - Definitely

Real Estate Agent - Meet me here, I'll pack some stuff here then I'll be with you.

Dad - Great, we will meet you there.

We get in the car and drive to the house. It's small, but simple, it's also cute.

Dad - Doesn't look that bad.

Laura - No, it looks cute.

Dad - What will your mother say?

Laura - She'll probs be mad. But she'll get over it... Maybe.

Dad - You're the agent, what should I say.

Laura - Say I threatened to expose mother and that if she doesn't like what I want then prepare for images to be exposed.

Dad - What images?

Laura - In New York, mother had an affair with a student. Don't tell her you know, otherwise the exposing won't work.

Dad - Ok... Can I see these photos?

Laura - Yeah, I didn't get the student's face but his body.

I give him the photos that are now transferred to my new phone. He is shocked.

Laura - I haven't even asked, all she knew was I was home doing homework. But in reality I was spying on her.

Dad - Thank you for sharing, I won't over share with your mother.

Laura - Thank you dad.