Moving In

March 16th

Mr. Blossom - What the hell is happening?

Mrs. Blossom - Don't worry love, Jason called, his girlfriend is moving into her own home, he might be joining her.

Mr. Blossom doesn't look happy. Mrs. Blossom sees us to the furniture.

Mrs. Blossom - We re-decorated the house so here is the furniture we were going to throw away.

Laura - Thank you Mrs. Blossom.

We start putting in some things in the truck. A couch, some single couches, 8 dinner chairs, dinner table, coffee table, 2 side tables, 5 lamps, 2 beds. Yes they had beds there. We got 3 T.V's and a rug.

Laura - Here is $1,100

Mrs. Blossom - Don't be silly. We let you take this junk so you don't have to pay.

Laura - Ok, then let me be in assistance anytime, like clean the house, do gardening, anything to repay you.

Mrs. Blossom - I'll keep your offer in mind.

Jason came back with boxes from his room.

Mr. Blossom - What are you thinking young man?

Jason - I'm moving with my girlfriend, so she's not alone in the house.

Mr. Blossom - No your not, is there a legal guardian living at the house?

Dad - My mother will be staying with them.

My father clearly lied. He cares more about me than anyone.

Mr. Blossom - Oh your mother is in town? Nanna Rose will be so happy.

Dad - She'll be here on Laura's birthday, since Laura bought the house hours ago.

Mr. Blossom - Can't wait.

We finish up and drive to the house. We unpack. Jughead walks passed.

Jughead - So this is the house?

Laura - Yeah, you can live here if you want.

Jughead - I mean, don't you guys want privacy?

Laura - It's ok, Jason and I are sharing a room. There is a spare room.

Jughead - Oh, you and Jason, huh.

Laura - Yeah. I know Polly and him used to date, and shit went wrong, but Jason is the first guy I've actually liked.

Jughead - Yeah, Betty saw you two together when we were at Pop's. She's mad at you. Be careful around her.

Laura - I'm not gonna be at school. And if you don't save me tomorrow, she won't see me, thanks byeeeee. Move in when you want.

Jughead - I'll save you, don't worry. I'll be in by tomorrow. See you then.

We say goodbye and I continue moving stuff. After 2 hours we finally finished. This house feels like a home. I love it.

Dad - I'm so proud of you Laura.

Laura - Thank you Dad.

Dad - Jason... You better take care of her.

Jason - I would never hurt Laura.

Dad - Good boy you are.

Jason - Thank you sir.

Dad - Oh please, call me Michael.

Jason - Ok, thank you Michael

And with that dad and Isaac drives away. Jason and I have the house to ourselves. We order pizza and watch Netflix on our new couch. We just cuddle. It's nice. I fall asleep on Jason's lap. He carries me to bed.