Betty

July 28th

Archie - Betty...

Betty - It was Laura's idea, Isaac told me. To date him for Laura's work...

Jughead - Work?

Betty - Yeah, to get close to my family.

Veronica - Laura what is going on?

Laura - Everyone Music room now.

We all walk to the music room. It's empty.

Laura - Archie, Veronica. I work for the FBI, But I'm here to save the students and teachers. I can see when people die including myself. I call my buddies and they come when someone is about to die and help solve who and why. That's why the death rate has lowered.

Archie - So that's why there are random days the FBI would storm in.

Laura - Yes.

Veronica - You knew Mr. Cooper was the Blackhood?

Laura - I suspected him and many other people.

Jughead - She solved it just by looking at articles and stories. And from what was happening.

Archie - This doesn't answer why you made Isaac hook-up with Betty.

Laura - He needed tutoring, that was all him, but I asked him to get close to her and her family to see if my suspect on Hale was right. Guess it was... But I didn't tell him to date her. You want to hear his words.

I pulled out the video of the bug in my room I put in just in case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slam my door shut.

Isaac - Laura, talk to me.

I open my door

Laura - Ok. I'll talk. Why is Betty cheating on Jughead with you?

Isaac - I....

Laura - Exactly... I'm calling Jughead.

Isaac - Don't. It was my idea. I started it, she was vulnerable. I took advantage.

Laura - You just did what these boys have been doing for months.

I hold the book up.

Isaac - I know but she tutored me last year so I could graduate with my friends. She had a bad year and I took advantage of that.

Laura - I idolize you, for the longest time. And now I see your true colours. I HATE YOU.

I slam my door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veronica - You really are a good FBI, you can back yourself up in almost anything.

Laura - That's what amazing...

Jason - It's what sexy Agents do

Laura - Jason?! I was gonna say That's what amazingly talented Agents do.

Jason - Come on, your talking FBI and Isaac, I had to be here.

Laura - How did you.

Jason - I heard someone telling you you're a liar and I had to see how you would back yourself up.

Laura - You're too cute. Thank you.

He smiles, blows a kiss and walks out.

Veronica - I've never heard him talk like that.

Betty - Same, he wouldn't do that for Polly

Archie - He doesn't stop talking about how nice and amazing you are in the locker room, I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the team tried to get in your pants from what he says.

Veronica - Would you?

Archie - No, because she's my friend.

Jughead - But you would do it with Betty...

Archie - I-

I see Jugheads timer change to suicide in 4 hours.

Laura - Jug... Let's go on a walk. You and me. I think you need someone to talk to.

Jug looks at me like fuck I forgot you could see my plan.

Betty - Why so you could get in his pants?

Laura - No because I'm his house mate and I care about him as my friend and know more about him then you because you only talk about yourself like the selfish brat you are. And don't think about applying to join the FBI. I'll be the boss by the time you choose to join.

I take Jug by the arm and we walk to the field.