Skin (Mature)

September 11th

As soon as we walked through the door Jason grabbed me and lightly slammed me against the wall.

Jason - You think you could tease me at lunch with that sexy outfit, without being punished

I bit my lip.

Jason - You're mine, MINE. You can't just tease me like that. Your ass showed like that when you got off the rail. Have I made myself clear?

I nod while looking up at him.

Jason - Oh baby, you're in for a ride.

As soon as he said that he aggressively kissed me. It turned into a make-out session. He picked me up, hands on my bare ass and walked to the couch. He took off his shirt and I take off my shirt and bra.

Jason - Could Daniel make this steamy... I don't think so, he looked too innocent for this.

He massages my boobs while I take my shirt off, staying in my underwear.

Jason - I'm your daddy now.

Laura - Yes daddy.

I bite my lip. He slowly rubs me through my underwear. I moan softly, he smirks.

Jason - Getting wet baby girl?

Laura - Yes daddy.

He takes his jeans off leaving him in his briefs. I could see his bulge getting bigger and bigger. I get up and make him sit on the couch. I sit on top of him and start grinding on him.

Jason - You can't tease me like that...

Laura - Watch me...

I say with sexy sass. He smirks, I think he liked that. I slide down and rub his now boner. I pull off his boxers and his dick bounces out of his briefs. I play with it with my hand, nice and slow, making him want me. Oh how the tables turned on him.

I lick his member, not quite sucking him. He gets impatient and grabs me by the back of my head and slowly puts his dick in my mouth and makes me bob my head. The faster I went, the louder he moaned.

He finally came into my mouth. I spit it all over my chest and rub it all over me.

There is nothing wrong with spitting, everyone is different.

Jason - That's a good girl.

He picks me up and takes us to the bedroom. He throws me on the bed, gently. He gets a condom from his bedside table.

Jason - I'm going to pound your pussy so hard, you'll forget how to stand.

I smile and play with my boobs. He gets the condom on and lines up with my pussy.

Jason - I can tell your wet baby girl.

With every thrust he goes deeper and faster. The deeper he goes the more the pain starts to go away and feel comfortable. I can hear him grunt and moan, causing me to moan.

He stops as he comes in the condom. He's breathless. He pulls out and takes off the condom and ties it up and throws it out.

He comes back to see me fingering myself.

Jason - Did you not finish?

Laura - No.

Jason - Aww baby, let me help.

He crawls on the bed and leaves love bite trails from my neck to my inner thigh. He slowly flicks his tongue around the lips of my clit. He softly licks my pearl. He then starts fucking me with his tongue and fingers me at the same time. I can feel myself about to explode.

The faster he does the closer I feel myself about to squirt. I moan really loud screaming

Laura - DADDYYYYYYY

I squirt all over his face. He licks it all up. He comes to my face, I'm breathless.

Jason - I love you baby girl

Laura - I love you too daddy

We both lay there cuddling and fell asleep.