The Game

September 1st

I'm sitting in the bleachers with Vee and Jug. We are watching Archie and Jason play.

I'm wearing a red long sleeve with a black skirt with black tights with maroon/brown shoes. I'm even wearing Jason's jacket.

 I'm even wearing Jason's jacket

Laura - GO JASON

Veronica - GO ARCHIE

Jughead - Go Bulldogs

We are all cheering. Then halftime comes. I walk to the rail and Jason comes up to me.

Laura - You're doing so well

Jason - Thanks babe

He kisses me and I look at his timer, 10 minutes, bombed, field?

Laura - Babe...

Jason - Yeah?

Laura - I don't wanna scare you but you can't play in the next at least 20 minutes.

He looks at me confused. I look around and see everyone's timer is at 10 minutes, bombed, field/bleachers.

Laura - Everyone has to leave. Everyone's timers say 10 minutes, bombed.

Jason - Call the FBI now.

I call my boss and in 2 minutes they arrive clearing the area, canceling the game. My dad comes and says the bombs get thrown by Olivia and her friends.

Officers and FBI Agents go to Olivia and arrest her.

Olivia - NOOOOO YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE. THE DEMON SAYS YOU ALL ARE GOING TO HELL AND HE NEED EVERYONE FOR HIS PLAN.

She starts screaming and carrying on. I look around and everyone's timer is back to normal. But Jason's says 2 hours, 5 minutes, stabbed, bus port.

I didn't tell him so I'm going to meet him at the bus port.

The game finishes and the Bulldogs win by 35 points. The other team sucked really bad. I speed walk to the bus port and see him talking to a man. A southside serpent. I can just hear them.

Man - Did you bring the money?

Jason - Did you bring the thing?

Man - Yeah...

He pulls out a bunch of items. I look and someone is coming from behind. I get up and pull my gun from my bag.

Laura - DON'T YOU DARE MOVE A MUSCLE I WILL SHOOT YOU.

I point to the man behind Jason. They all look at me in shock.

Jason - How did you?

Laura - You car now.

He grabs the stuff and speed walks to the car.

Laura - If you want cops swarming the area I suggest you leave and never do business with my boyfriend.

They back up and walk off. I get to the car and see Jason looking mad.

Jason - Why did you do that?

Laura - Your timer again. How many times have I saved you from these guys.

Jason - Why don't you ask your second boyfriend Jughead to fix that.

Laura - Excuse me. Are we really doing this now?

Jason - No, sorry. I just feel weak when you're the one saving me all the time.

Laura - I'm sorry I make you feel like that.

Jason - The trade was actually for you.

Laura - They were going to stab you.

Jason - As always I'm glad you saved me but that is the last time. If my timer isn't close to yours you better tell me.

I nod and smile. He kisses me.