Friday Night Game

Jazmyne POV.

My week has been going okay. I made a couple of friends. I met Santo's friends the other day. Ray,Jacob,and Craig. They're all cool people. Ray's girlfriend is so pretty. So is Jacob's Craig is single. I also met these other two girls, they were so nice. Nasset and Sara. They're from England too. They're dating these boys from this Britis boy band. Niall Horan and Harry Styles. The boys come and visit every other week.

As for me and Santo, we're still friends. But I honestly want to be more than that.

It was Friday and the game was tonight. I went and met Santo after school and he gave me the tickets. Sweet huh? I went home and changed into a pair of black leggings and a blue drape shirt. I put on a pair of blue sandals and put my hair into a high ponytail. I decided not to bring a purse so I slipped a few 20's into my bra. LOL. I put on a pair of gold earrings and I headed out to pick up Sara and Nasset. Did I mention they were twins?

When I got to there house, they came out quickly. I drove the Range because I was picking up Ray's girlfriend too and I didn't want anyone to be squished. When I got to her house, she was so energetic. She got in and she was just going on and on about this necklace Ray gave her. When we got to the football field, the game was about to start.

The game was pretty interesting. It was really close but our team ended up winning. We decided to go out and eat,but it was pretty late so we went to a nearby iHop. When we got there, we kinda split up. Nasset and Sara went one way. Jacob and his girlfriend went one way and Ray and his girlfriend went another way. Craig went off to talk to some girls and that left me and Santo.

"So what do you want?" he asked.

"I just want something to drink. I'm not really hungry." I replied.

************************************************************

Chresanto POV.

"Can I get two apple juices and turkey bacon?"

"Okay. Will that be all?" the waiter asked.

"Yeah." I said, and he walked away.

I really like Jazmyne. It's something about her that makes us relate. Not the money thing, but something deeper. Like love wise. Like she's been hurt before just like me. Like she has her guard up for dome reason.

"I saw the way you looked at me when I came to get the ticket." she said and started giggling.

"Like what?"

"You were looking at me the way someone's lover would look at them" she replied, curious.

"I'm gonna tell you this, but I believe you already know. I really like you. When I saw you walk in I instantly liked you. And your accent made you so much more sexier. I mean, Jazmyne, seeing those people treat you the way they did made me want to be more of a friend to you. But hanging out with you made me want to be more of a boyfriend to you." I said, holding her hand.

"Santo. I really like you. I'm glad that you were the one who wanted to protect me from everything." she said, not knowing what to say.

"I don't know what to say." I said.

"Me either." she sighed.

"Do you want to come over to my house after this? Watch a movie? Ray and his girl are supposed to come." I asked.

"Yeah. I'll text my mom and ask her."

*******************************************************

Sara POV.

I can tell that Chresanto and Jazmyne like each other a lot. I don't know why they don't just go out.

I was sitting at the table with Nasset when I saw a familiar face walk in.