Goodnight.

Kaylie POV.

I was in my room, watching TV with Jazmyne when I got a text from Ray. He said that he was at Santo's house and they were having a hard time getting the twins to sleep. He asked us to come over and help. I looked over at the clock and it was 7. We had 3 hours until curfew. I told Jazmynne and she said that it was okay.

I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a black cami. Jazmyne put on some sweatpants with a blue and white crop top. We walked downstairs into the kitchen where her parents were sitting.

"Daddy. We're going to Santo's house to help with the twins. We'll be back before curfew." Jazmyne said.

"If you need to extend curfew, just call or text us with a valid reason." he said, standing up and kissing both of our foreheads.

"Yes sir." we said as we grabbed a random pair of car keys and walked out. Jazmyne pressed the lock button to find out which car it was and it was her dad's new Phantom

Yes!

We bothh got into the car, admiring the different gadgets. We pulled off and headed to Chresanto's house. When we got there, we could hear the twins crying all the way outside. We knocked on the door and they both came, looking at the car we pulled up in.

"Who's Phantom?" Ray asked.

"Dad's. He just got a new car." Jazmyne said.

"Damn that's nice." Santo said.

"Where's the twins?" I chimed in.

"Upstairs. Nothing's working. They just keep crying. And ylie and Princess said they need one of you guys' help." Ray said.

"You wanna do Princess and I do the twins?" I asked Jazmyne.

"Sure." she said, as we walked in and closed the door.

Jazmyne went upstairs to Princess and Kylie and I went to the twins. The first thing I noticed was that they needed to be changed. I handed one to Ray and I changed the other. He stood there like he didnt know what to do.

"Change the baby Ray!" I exclaimed.

"I hate changing babies." he said, laying the baby on the changing table.

"Ray. I hope you don't act like this when we have our baby." I said.

"I won't" he said.

He changed the baby and both babies immediately stopped crying.

"See..... They just needed to be changed." I said, rocking the baby I was holding.

Ray rolled his eyes and laughed as we both rocked the twins to sleep.

If he acts anything like this when we have our baby, this will be a roller coaster.

*******************************************************************************************

Jazmyne POV.

I walked into Princess' room and Kylie was crying. I walked over to her and hugged her and then she cried harder.

"What's wrong?" I asked Princess.

Princess handed me Kylie's iPhone. Why does this little girl have an iPhone.? Anyways, she showed me an iMessage from  some girls.

"What is this?" I asked.

"These girls won't stop messing with Kylie. They keep calling her names and making fun of her because she doesnt always have straight hair like them." Princess said.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"No. They also talk about her little brother who has down syndrome. It's not nice at all." Princess said, rubbing Kylie's head.