Meet The Boyfriends

Chresanto POV.

I told Ray and Kay that we were going to meet Jazmyne's parents. They seemed cool about it but they seemed mad at each other.

I went in my room and it was about 7:25. I went and took a shower and put on khaki pants, a blue button down shirt, and blue Jordans. I know she said dress formal but this is all I got for now.

I went downstairs and Kay had on a Spring dress. It stopped right above her knees. She didnt wear any make up and she looked pretty good without it.

Ray had on black pants with a white button down shirts and black and white Jordans.

It was about 7:30 so we decided to leave. We all went in my car and the drive seemed pretty long.

**************************************************************************

Jazmyne POV.

Once I got home my dad started yelling.

"Where were you?"

"Who's house did you stay at?"

"Was it that boy?"

I just ran upstairs and slammed my door. I may be rich but my gras sure isnt green!

I took a shower and then changed into a floral dress that stopped around my mid thigh. I put a thin belt around my waist to change the look of the dress. I flat ironed my hair and put on a khaki headband. I put on a pair of khaki sandals and painted my toe nails a light pink. I didnt wear any make up because I really wasnt up for it.

My mom called me downstairs to help her set the table. She had on a pencil skirt with a red loose top with red stilletos.

"Mom you look cute" I said, getting out the plates.

"You look cute too honey." my mom exclaimed while getting the water glasses.

"Is dad still mad at me?" I asked, not looking up.

"Honey he's not mad. He's just dissapointed.

"About what!? Chresanto is just a friend. Well not anymore but it doesnt matter. He shouldnt have blown up like that!." I yelled.

My mom just shook her head and helped me finish settingthe table.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to the door. When I opened it, I saw Kay, Ray, annd Santo. I hugged him and whispered into his ear.

"You look really cute, but my father will hate it." I whispered while giggling.

He laughed and then they all walked in. We walked into the kitchen and I introduced them.

"Mom, this is Ray and Kaylie. You've met Chresanto already" I said.

"It's nice to meet you guys. You guys look nice." she said, shaking their hands.

"You look great too. Mrs.-" Kaylie said but got cut off.

"Just call me mom. I'm not very fond of the Mrs." my mom said laughing.

Then came my dad.

He walked down the stairs and gave me a hug, apologizing for yelling at me. He looked at Santo and Ray and scoffed.

So disrespectful.

We all sat down at the table and my father said the prayer.

It was silent until my father broke the silence with rudeness.

"So you boys couldnt wear anything more formal to meet me?" he said, laughing trying to make a joke.

"Daddy! Not everyone likes to wear a high end Micheal Kors suit just to eat dinner." I said, rolling my eyes.