So Far..

Kaylie POV.

Ray and I walked into my house and my mom was in the kitchen. I was literally shaking. I walked over to the table where she was sitting and sat in front of her with Ray beside me.

"Mommy can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah sweetie." she agreed.

"Mommy I'm really sorry and I don't want to disappoint you. I thought of all the alternatives and there were none for my liking." I said.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Mommy I'm pregnant." I said.

Her eyes shot open and she stood up, walking over to Ray.

"With him?" she asked, scoffing.

"Who else mommy?" I said, annoying.

"Well you know what I say.... Abortion or Out!" she yelled.

"Mommy I'm keeping my baby. It's not like I have no where to go." I said.

"And who's gonna take in a pregnant teen?" she yelled back.

"My best friends parents who are actually supportive." I yelled back, running to my room with Ray trailing behind. I slammed the door behind me and walked into my closet pulling out suitcases. I threw on my bed, holding back tears. I went back into my closet and started taking things off of the hangers and putting them into my suitcase. I took all my shoes and put them in one case and sat it beside the door.

"Babe, go wipe your face." Ray said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, looking over at him.

"You're crying." he said, wiping my eyes.

I felt my face and my face was literally soaked with tears. I wiped my face with a tissue off of my dresser. Ray finished packing the stuff out of my closet and it was so empty in there. I cried just looking at it. I took the sheets that I used on my bed and put them in a suitcase also. II grabbed my stuffed animal, a life sized unicorn, and sat it by the door with everything else. I took my MacBook and put it in the case and the charger. I grabbed my iPod and my iHome and put it all in a duffle bag.

I'll just have to come back for everything else.

***************************************************************************************

Jazmyne POV.

We were in the room beside mine, straightening everything out. Santo hasnt talked to me since the argument downstairs. I asked him if he wanted anyhting to drink and he just looked at me. I sat down in the corner of the room where the two of our phones were charging. His phone kept vibrating and I couldnt help but looking.

Chrissy.

5 texts.

I noticed on that said "I'll meet you at your house tonight. ;)"

I don't know what happened but something took over me and I picked up his phone and walked over to him. I tossed it at him and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Is this why you're not talking to me?" I yelled.

"Damn calm down. She's talking about going to the skating rink with Kylie and her sister tonight. She always takes them out." he yelled.

"Then why arent you talking to me?"

"I'm thinking about whether I should tell you or not." he yelled.

"If it means you stop communicating with me then I don't want to know." I said.

"Jazmyne. I make drops for the highest ranked drug dealer in LA." he stated. "There's no getting out for me. Unless I pay a fee. Half a million dollars. ANd I don't have that money Jamyne. So I'm stuck." he yelled.