Is He Ok?

Jazmyne POV.

We pulled up to the school, just as the clock changed to 4:05. Kaylie sat in the car and I went in to sign the girls out. When I walked in, they were standing by the door. I told them to stand there and wait for me and they did. I went to the office and signed them out and headed back to the door. I walked up to them and we all headed out towards the car. They put their bags in the trunk and hopped into the backseat. They seemed to enjoy having the top down.

"Princess do you have the card that Santo gave you?" I asked, pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Yeah. Here you go." she said, putting the card in my hand.

"Put your seatbelts on." Kaylie said, turning on the radio. Pour IT Up by Rihanna came on.

"All I see is signs." Kylie and Princess started singing.

"WHat do you guys want to eat?" I yelled over the music.

"Can we go to the Burger Joint?" Kylie asked.

"Yeah. WHat do you guys want?" I asked.

"Turkey Burgers." they both yelled.

"Drink?" I asked, looking at them through the rear view mirror.

"Cherry Sprite." Princess said.

"Red Mountain Dew." Kylie said.

"Sounds like a plan." Kaylie said, typing in The Burger Joint into the GPS.

We sat in the car singing and bopping around to the music for about 10 minutes until I pulled up to the restaurant. I pulled to the drive through and turned the music down a little. I ordered all of the food and it all came to about 20 dollars. Santo may just kill me. LMFAO!

We got the food and they held it until we got to my house. The girls got the food and took it to the front door along with Kaylie as I backed the cat up into the garage. I noticed my parents' cars too so that means they're home. I got their bags out of the trunk and put the top back up on the car. I walked in through the garage door and I saw them sitting in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna take you guys' stuff in the living room and then I'll come back in a second." I said, walking to the living room.

I put the stuff down and went to my parents' room. They were both packing 1 suitcase each.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"You're home. Well, we have to head to San Diego. Your dad has to do some press conferences about the new product and I have to meet with some people about marketing. We'll be back by Saturday. I would say you guys could come with but you guys can't miss school" my mom said, packing her shoes.

"Oh okay. Well I'll tell Kaylie. COuld you guys please leave us some money because I'm about to max out and we havent gone grocery shopping for the month." I said, pleading.

"I havent given you guys any money. I'm sorry about that." my dad said. "I'll see how much cash I have on me and I'll give you guys something before I leave." he added.

"Okay." I said, walking out and going back downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and the girls were still eating and Kaylie was sitting on the counter.

"Mom and dad are going out of town for a few days." I said.

"Okay. What are we gonna do about food?" she asked.

"He said he would give us some money before thhey leave." I added.

"Okay."

"Your house is really pretty Jazmyne." Kylie said.