Let Me Know You

Chresanto POV.

We walked into the twins nursery. They were sound asleep.

"Oh my gosh. They are so adorable. How old are they?" she asked.

"6 months." I responded.

"Let's go. I don't wanna wake them up" she said walking to the door.

We walked back down the hall to my room and she layed down on my bed. My little sister was in her room, with her friends. They were pretty quiet, unlike any other time.

"I love your bed. It's so soft" she said, kicking off her shoes.

"That's why I chose it." I said, as I layed down beside her. She turned over and ran her fingers through my hair, looking in my eyes.

"What are you mixed with?" she asked.

"Damn. A lot of stuff. Including Belizian." I said. "What about you?"

"Um. Black. White. German. ANd Brazilian." she said.

"Do you still talk to your friends from England?" I asked.

"Sometimes. I only had a handful of friends." she said.

"I would imagine that you'd have a lot of friends."

"A had a lot of friends but when the whole thing with my boyfriend went down, I found out who my real friends were and my circle got smaller." she replied.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"What's up with all the questions?" she giggled.

"Just asking." I said, smiling.

"Yeah. I am. Are you?"

"Nope." I said.

Then she turned over and looked at the wall. Is she mad that I'm not a virgin?

"What's wrong?" I said, shaking her shoulder.

"Nothing." she said, pulling out her phone.

I stood up and walked into the closet and she just layed there. I changed into a pair of basketball shorts and went in the bathroom. When I came out, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

This chick is mad!

I laughed and then walked over to her and grabbed her waist.

"You mad at me?" I asked, breathing on her neck.

"No." she said, breathing hard.

I kissed her neck and turned her over so I was on top.

"Then kiss me if you're not mad." I said, kissing her neck.

"No!" she giggled.

"Come on. You know you want to." I said, licking my lips.

She turned over so she was on top and kissed my forehead. Then she got up and looked at me, laughing.

"You tryna play me?" I asked.

"NO. Your sister and her friends are in the next room." she said.

"They won't hear us if we don't do anything. Let's just make out." I said, licking my lips.

She crawled back on the bed and layed beside me. SHe layed her head on my chest and traced the outline of my abs with her index finger. I was pretty turrned on. I pulled her closer to me and she looked up at me, smiling.

"Kiss me." I said, in a deep, husky voice.

She stretched upwards towards my face and kissed me. Then I pulled her on top of me and kissed back. Her lips were so soft. I rubbed my hands on her back and she put her hands on the bed on each side of my head. I slide my hands downwards to her butt and she grabbed my hands and pulled them back up.