Friends.

Jazmyne POV.

I went home and went straight to sleep. I woke up and it was2:30. I texted Chresanto the address and he replied saying "Be there soon Love". I started smiling like never before.

Do I like this guy?

I ran into my parents' room and told her I had a friend coming over. I went back into my room and changed out of my school clothes. I changed into a pair of Hollister sweats and a blue crop top. I put on my favorite blue and purple socks and lied down on my bed.

I couldnt wait until he got here.

End of POV.

Chresanto POV.

I had been thinking about her all day. When the bell rung, I said bye to my friends and ran straight to my car. I entered her address and was on my way. I started to get into a neighborhood with huge houses. It was like a Mansion Park. I pulled up to a huge houses. Marble pillars were everywhere. There were lion statues at the driveway entrance. I saw Range Rovers, An Audi, and a Merecedes. Well damn. They balling!

I got out and walked up the steps to the front door. I knocked on the door and a beautiful woman opened the door. She looked identical to Jazmyne.

"I'm Chresanto. Jazmyne's friend."

"Oh she told me about you. SHe's upstairs in her room. It's the last door on the right. Take this staircase, straight up." she replied, moving to the side and letting me in.

I went upstairs and went down the hallway. It felt like it took forever but I finally got to her door. I knew it was hers because it had blue and purple sparkles on it, spelling out her name. I knocked and she came to the door.

"Come in. I was just about to fall asleep." she said as she walked back in and sat on her bed.

"You never told me you were balling so hard." I said as I stood in front of her.

"You never asked. And I honestly don't care too much about it." she said.

"Where's your brothers and sisters?" I asked.

"I'm an only child" she replied.

"Then who's cars are those?" I asked.

"Ugh! My dad bought me two cars for my Sweet 16. The black Range Rocer and The Black Audi." she said, rolling her eyes. "The others are my mom."

"Lucky! My dad only got me a Mercedes." I said.

"I'm glad that I have these privileges but I honestly don't care too much for them. I mean I only need one car. I could give the other to someone who NEEDS it!" she said, irritated.

"So you just don't like having money being thrown around?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"Yes! No one seems to get it. They think I'm just being a spolied brat." she said.

"I understand. That's why I try to manage my money well and give back.

"What do your parents do?" she asked, calming down and grabbing a stuffed animal and leaning back on the bed, crossing her legs.

"My mom owns her own Pilates company and my dad is CEO of Samsung." I said.

"Cool! My mom has a nail salon. But it's back in New York. But she still collects money from it." she replied.

"So...."

"You wanna see something cool?" she asked, standing up.

End of POV.

Jazmyne POV.

I stood up and he said yes. I stood up straight and slowly pulled my leg up, straight above my head.

"Dang!" he exclaimed.

"I learned to do it when I was 9. I was in gymnastics for like 5 years." I said, sitting down on the bed beside him.

We kept talking and talking until about 4:30. Then he had to leave. I was kinda dissapointed because I really enjoyed his company. I walked with him downstairs to his car. He got in his car but left the door open so I walked over to his side of the car and stood back looking at him.

"One day, you should come to one of my games." he said.

"I'll come one day. I actually really like football." I said.

"I really like you Jazmyne. You're cool people." he said.

"Same to you Santo." I said as he closed the door and put the window down.

"I have a game on Friday. Find me after school and I'll give you a ticket." he said, licking his lips.

I giggled and nodded my head.

"Hurry up and go. Don't want you to be late." I said, stepping back.

"See you tomorrow Pretty." he said as he drove off.

I ran back in the house and sat in the kitchen in front of my mom.

" I really like him mom. He's so freaking awesome to be around." I exclaimed as she started to smile.

"Well I'm glad you have a friend."

"Yeah. Friend." I mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------

New character next chapter.

-KingTanner