Surprise Surprise!

Saturday Morning.

Jazmyne POV.

I've been up all morning, throwing up. I don't know what it is, but it must be something I ate at the party. I had to suck it up and hold it in because I had to get ready for cheerleading practice. Yeah, they made us practice on the weekends. The boys also had football practice. Santo and Ray are already downstairs and ready and Kay is getting ready.

I stood up and got dressed in my team cheer shorts and a purple sports bra. I threw on a USC hoodie and grabbed my cheer bag and car keys. I grabbed my wallet off the counter downstairs and we all headed out. I drove the RangeRover so everyone would be comfortably seated.

When we got there, we all split up onto two different sides of the football feild. We immediately got tto practicing our dance routine. Everytime we started to dance, I would get nauseus but I had to suck it up and keep going.

We had been doing it for about an hour when we got our first break. Kay and I walked over to the bleachers and sat down, watching the boys practice.

"Whywere you throwing up this morning?" she asked.

How'd she know? I thought no one heard.

"I think I got sick off of something at the party." I said

"I ate the same stuff that you did. I'm not sick." she stated

"Well I don't know what it is. But it's not that serious." I said, trying to brush it off.

"Jazmyne can I ask you a serious question?" Kay asked.

"Yeah. SHoot." I said.

"Did Chresanto use a condom?" she asked.

I jumped at the question, thinking back to that night. I honestly didnt know the answer to the question.

"Yeah. He did." I said, lying. I didnt know the answer.

"Ok. Did it ever cross your mind that it could be morning sickness?"

"No. He used a condom. Let's not talk about it." I said.

We both sat back on the bleachers and I noticed the boys were taking a break. Chres was hanging out with some boys and a couple girls from our cheer squad. I had to ask.

I stood up and walked down there. I walked up the little group, grabbing Santo by his Jersey and walking away to our own little spot on the feild. He looked at me like I was crazy and then smiled, grabbing my waist.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

"Did you use a condom that night?"

He looked shocked by the question. He let me go and then stepped back, rubbing his head. He took a depp breath and then threw his head back.

"Santo......" I said.

"No." he said.

"No?"

"No. We didnt use one." he said.

"How the fuck did we not use one!?" I yelled.

"We were both in the heat of the moment. It just slipped my mind." he said.

"Slipped your mind? Santo do you know this can possibly change our lives!?" I yelled.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I keep getting morning sickness. I was throwing up all morning." I said.

"What do you think that could mean?" he asked.