Monday Mornings Are The Worst.

Jazmyne POV.

I woke up and started thinking about what I should wear. I didnt have gym today so I decided to wear something a little on the sexy side. I got up ans went in the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I went and put on a pair of boy shorts and a strapless bra. I went and found a strapless dress. It was short in the front but long in the back. It was like I had a short train on the back. I put on a pair of black Red Bottoms and my gold anklet from my dad. I flat ironed my hair and curled the front to keep it out of my face. I put on a blaer over my dress to cover up my cleavage a bit but it didnt work very much. It didnt button up so it only covered a little bit. I put on my face cream and put on a little bit of mascara. I put on a bit of Viva La Glam (MAC) lipgloss and then wentand got my phone and my Louis Vutton purse and walked out.

I don't know why, but I just decided to dress up really pretty today.

I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad sitting at the table.

"Mom, Dad, I'm leaving. See you when I get back." I said as I walked out

*******************************************

Kaylie POV.

I was at school waiting on Jazmyne when I saw her pull up. When she got out, my mouth literally dropped open.

We had on the same exact dress. She looked so pretty. I'd never seen her smile as muchc as she was smiling when she walked up to me.

"So wat you dress up for?" I asked as we walked into the school.

"I just felt like it. I dont know why though."

"Same here. I woke up thinking about Ray and then I just walked out with this on." I said, smiling.

"I honestly hate the fact that even though I wear heels, I'm still shorter than most people here." Jazmyne said..

"Same here. I hate it. SO I just don't wear them anymore. Unless I have a day like today where I feel like dressing up." I said as we stopped and turned to our lockers.

Then out of no where, I heard his loud ass.

"Ayy!!!! Look at her. Standing over there looking all sexy!"

I started blushing as Ray walked up to me.

"Boy shutup!" I said, smiling.

He hugged me and then wrapped his arms around me from behind, putting his chin on my shoulder.

Jazmyne just smiled and grabbed her book out of her locker. She closed it and then leaned on the locker looking at us.

"You guys are just too cute." she said, looking at us.

"Thanks." Ray said, before I could open my mouth.

"We'll see you later. I gotta go to class early and he's coming with me." I said as I grabbed Ray's hand and walked down the hallway.

"See you at lunch." Jazmyne said.

*****************************************************************

Chresanto POV.

I walked into school and this girl from the cheerleading team walked up to me.

"Arent you dating the new girl?"

"How does anyone even know about that?" I asked.

"It was on Twitter." she said.

"Well yeah, we're dating. Why?"

"Ask her if she wants to join the team. I saw a video of her cheering online and we really want her on the team." she said.

"Ok. I'll talk to her about." I said, walking away towards Jazmyne's locker.