Late Nights And Early Mornings

Jazmyne POV.

Last night was great. But that text keeps running through my mind. I had a great time last night with Chresanto and I don't regret what went on. I'm human. So what?

I got up and he was still asleep. I took a shower and put on a pair of sky blue shorts and a vintage black shirt. I put on a pair of gold flates and my gold anklet. I washed my hair so I left it curly by putting mousse on it. I tied it all to the side with a light blue and gold flower pin. I sat down on the bed, unlocking my phone and looking at my messages.

3 new messages.

Stay away from him bitch.

Go back to England you slut.

Leave Chresanto alone. He's my man.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and Santo was sitting up, looking over my shoulder. I quickly locked my phone and sat it on the dresser.

"Why you up so early?" he asked.

"It's 8. That's not early." I said.

"Yeah it is. Where's your parents?"

"I heard them walk in last night. My father left for work already though. My mom's about to leave." I replied.

"Oh. You have a good time last night?" he asked, brushing his fingers across my thighs.

"Yeah. I loved it." I said.

"Wanna' go for round 2?" he asked.

I stood up giggling.

"No. I need to eat something." I said.

"You know you want to." he said.

"Get out of the bed and take a shower." I said, walking out of the room.

I went to Ray and Kay's room. They were both knocked out so I headed downstairs. My mom was sitting at the table, ready to walk out the door.

"Hey honey. Everybody still sleep?"

"How'd you know they were here?" I asked.

"I saw Ray and Kay in the guest room. Where did Chresanto sleep?"

"He slept on my couch." I said.

"Okay. Well I'm about to head out to do the floor plan for the building. I'll be home late tonight. Your father should be home around 10." she said.

"Mom, can we talk?" I asked, sitting in front of her.

"Yeah."

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"With dad. I know you must feel some type of way about the whole thing."

"Yes honey. I do. But we're gonna work things out. I honestly love him too much to let that secretary seperate our family. He seemed to be pretty remorseful about the whole thing. But we've gotta take it one step at a time." she said, standing up and kissing my forehead. "Now I've gotta go. I'll see you later sweetheart." she said, walkingout the door.

I sat there just thinking until I heard someone come downstairs. I t was Santo. He walked into the kitchen and I stood up, turning his way.

"Mom just left?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Did you talk to her?"

"Yeah but I don't want to talk about it. Do you want somthing to eat?" I asked.