One Day At A Time.

Jazmyne POV.

I was sleeping until my mom knocked on my door. I slowly got up and took a shower. I put on a pair of black jeans and a white cami. I put on a black blazer over it and put on a pair of black red bottoms. I pulled out a new black purse and put all of my stuff into it. I grabbed my phone and slipped that in there too. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put beach wave curls into it with my new flat iron. I sprayed a little bit of "Bed Head" hair sheen to hold the curls. I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs, running into Kaylie.

"I'm sorry. What time is Ray coming?" I asked.

"No. He had to go to school early for a test." she said.

"You driving the Range?" I asked.

"I can?" she asked with wide eyes.

"Shit. It's basically yours. You can have it. I mean that's if you want it." I said, in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh wow. I love the Range. What about your parents?" she asked.

"I mean tat's the car you always drive. It shouldn't matter to them. Once you get comfortable here, daddy's going to try and get you to decide on a car you want. Instead of wasting money, you can have the Range." I said.

"Well thanks. I guess I'll head out. I have to get to school to tutor some new girl." Kaylie said before walking out.

I went into the fridge and got an apple juice and a VOSS water, sliding them into my purse. I got a small pack of Special K cracker chips and put them in my purse also. I heard my mom coming down the stairs and when I saw her, she was drop dead gorgeous. She had on a black strapless dress that stopped above her knees and a red blazer. She had on red and black jewelry and she had on black Christian Lou Boutins. She had her hair bone straight and she just looked beautiful.

"Mommy! You look amazing. Where are you going?" I asked, with wide eyes.

"Well. I'm going to work and then your dad wants me to stop by his office and then at 12, I'm going to be at your school talking to 9th graders about Entrepreneurship." she said with a wide smile, showing her straight teeth.

"Really?! You're gonna be at my school? Wearing that?" I asked.

"Yes." she said, admiring herself in the mirror in the dining room.

"Well, why won't daddy come?" I asked.

"I'll talk to him about it. See if he can get off of work for about 2 hours." she said, putting on clear lip gloss.

I heard a car horn and I went to the door and looked out of the window. Chresanto.

"Mommy. I'm gone. See you at 12." I said.

"Bye." she said.

I grabbed my purse and walked out. I got in the car and he drove off without looking at me. RUDE!

It was quiet for about 10 minutes until he turned up the music. I turned it down and he looked at me, turning it back up. I turned it down again and he just shook his head, turning a corner.

"What's wrong with you this morning?" I asked, looking out the window.

"I'm just not up for today. Chrissy blew up my phone all night. I'm just tired." he said, stopping at a stop light.

"So you take it out on me?" I asked, still looking.

"I'm just tired Jazmyne." he said, driving again.

"Can we just hurry up and get to school?" I asked with an attitude. There's no need to take out your anger for another girl on me.

"Now who's got an attitude?" he asked in a matter of fact tone.