Baby?

Sunday Morning. 11:30

Chresanto POV.

I was already up and ready and Jazmyne was still asleep. I kept shaking her to wake up but she would just turn over and cover her face. I decided to tickle her and she finally got up but she covered her face with the comforter.

"Chresanto go downstairs. I don't want you to see me when I get up." she begged.

"No. Get up." I said, tugging on the covers.

"No. I look horrible when I get up." she yelled.

"Alright. I'll be downstairs. But hurry up. You got 2 hours to get ready." I said, walking out of the room.

I went downstairs with Ray and we went and watched TV.

"What time are we leaving for her appointment?" he asked.

"In about 2 hours." I said.

"I remember when we-" he said, cutting off before finishing.

"WHo is we?"

"Nothing. Forget I even said anything." he said, getting up and walking to the guest room.

I just shook it off and went upstairs to see if Jazmyne was up. I walked up to her room and when I walked in, she was wrapped in her towel. She shot me a look and then motioned for me to get out.

"It's not like I havent seen it all." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Whatever. What should I wear?" she asked, walking into her closet.

"Wear a shirt the shows your belly ring. It's sexy." I said.

"What about light blue pants, black drape shirt, and black heels?" she asked, showing me the outfit.

"Yeah. Looks like it'll be cute."

She smiled and then slid on a pair of boy shorts under her towel. She told me to turn around so she could put on her bra. I covered my eyes and laughed and she slid on her bra. I uncovered my eyes as she threw the towel on the bed. She pulled on her pants and started trying to button them.

"Ugh! Fuck my genes!" she yelled, referring to the fact that the pants wouldnt button because of her wide hips.

I stood up and walked over to her grabbing her pants. "Suck in." I said.

She let go of the pants and sucked in, making herself look anorexic and I tugged on the pants and buttoned them. She rolled her eyes and put on her shirt and walked into the bathroom. I guess she did something special with her edges because when she came out, she had her hair slicked back into a curly ponytail. She went in her closet and started throwing things around.

"What you looking for?" I yelled after her.

"Um. A blue Louis V." she said.

"This one by your bed?" I asked.

She peeked out of the closet and looked and she nodded her head, walking over to it. She put a couple things in it and she sat it on the bed. She changed the cas eon her phone and then put in it in her purse, along with her car charger. She grabbed her heels off of the bed, placing them on the floor in front of me. Then she ran into the bathroom and then she came out with a blue necklace on. She stood in front of me and put her hands on my shoulders. She slowly slipped on the shoes and stood back, striking a pose.

"Looks sexy." I said, standing up, grabbing her waist.

"Let's go." she said, grabbing her purse and walking towards the door before I stopped her. I grabbed her from behind, pulling her close to me.