Teenage Games.

Ray POV.

We don't have school today so Santo invited me to hang out with them today. Yesterday I was so pissed! Diggy sent me that picture, rubbing it in my face and I just wanted to punch the shit out of him. I was looking for him everywhere but Kay calmed me down. She called and talked to me and tehn i went home. She came over to my house and we had a little fun.

Kay already left aand went to Santo's house to see Jazmyne. Santo and Jazmyne always having sleepovers but they swear they don't do anything.

I got dressed and then headed straight to Santo's house. He said that the twins went to the bay sitter's house and Princess and her friends went to Kylie's house. So we have the house to ourselves.

When I got there, they were all in the game room. It was about 2 in the afternoon.

Jazmyne and Kay were playing pool like they always do and me and Santo were playing on the XBox. Jazmyne's pretty good at palying pool. Me and Santo could still beat them at it anyways.!

"Idea!" I yelled out.

"What man?" Santo said, pausing the game.

"Let's play strip pool." I said, looking back at the girls.

"I have no problem with my body! Let's do it!" Kay said. She always was th outgoing one out of us.

"Jazmyne you wanna play?" Santo said.

"I guess so." she said, blushing. Jazmyne just blushes all the time!

Santo and I both stood up and grabbed a stick.

"SO if one of us get a ball in the hole, you guys take off a paice off clothing. Socks count as one thing. Vice versa." I said.

"Okay." Kay said.

We set the balls back up and we let the girls go first. Jazmyne went first and she got the 9 in on the first try. Santo and I both took off our shirts and they just stood there and watched.

"New rule. As long as you get a ball in, you keep going, if not, you give it up to the next team.

Jazmyne nodded her head and then Kay went. She missed by just an inch. Ha! Our turn!

I went and I got the 8 in. Jazmyne took off her sweatshirt and Kay took off her shoes. Then Santo went. He got the 3 in and then he looked over at Jazmyne!

These TWO!

Jazmyne took off her shirt, leaving her in a tank top and Kaylie took off her sweatpants. Leaving her in boy shorts.

I went again and I got the 7 in. Santo and I kept going and going until both the girls were in either a bandeau and boy shorts or a bra and boy shorts.

*************************************************************

Jazmyne POV.

Ugh! I jumped over the futton and layed down on the couch!

"You guys win!" I yelled. "Can I put my clothe back on?"

They all laughed and Santo sat down by my feet.

"You got a nice body! WHat you shy for?" he said.

"I'm not shy! I'm just cold!" I said, giggling.

"You wanna go upstairs?" he asked.

I shot him a look and he just laughed. I went and put my shorts back on and went and sat back down on the couch. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes at him.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"You aint getting none! " Ray yelled.