Chapter 9

A few days go by. I get to see Matsu, have fun with him, and then have to part ways. It's already sad as is, but Hisashi makes it worse by butting in. He keeps sitting with us while the others don't. He's even asked a few more times for me to have sex with him. I'm so sad... The one I want to do that with is Matsu but I don't know how we can... Hisashi would say something like "let me join" if I ask him to let us be alone in their cabin for a night...

I try to kiss him when we get a second to be alone during the day. When we pull away, Matsu looks like a sad puppy, not wanting to stop. It's killing me inside. I have to find a solution... Or something has to change... I don't know...!! We just can't keep going on like this...

On Saturday, I'm distracted and realize no one has asked me for help like they usually would. I notice that Matsu has done better in the class, and Teshima has more time to help the others. Surprisingly, I did well too even though my mind was mostly elsewhere.

Yuuma said that he'd have me and Matsu make up the time we got to skip out on the routine everyday. He has us stay later each day to make sure we're caught up on class. He's more lenient than I thought though, his threat about extra sessions from before seeming empty now. I'm actually a little glad we get to stay late because I have more time with Matsu, even if Yuuma is monitoring us so we can't hold each other or kiss.

(July 21)
Today seemed to drag on compared to the other days, I'm not sure why. So when I can finally go back to my cabin and get some shuteye, I kiss Matsu's cheek and head in after Kentaro and Gin have. I immediately get ready for bed and climb up onto the bunk bed. I fall onto my pillow and close my eyes. Nice and comfy... I wish to go to dreamland...

For some reason, my sleep is interrupted. It's dark and quiet as I blink and look around, trying to see why I woke up. Then I notice a head poking up from the end of the bed. Is that... Gin?? When Gin sees that I'm awake and I've seen him, he continues climbing into my bed.

"Gin...?? What are you doing...?" I whisper. Is Kentaro asleep? What time is it? Hold on, Kentaro didn't see him come up, right?? "Did Kentaro see you...?" I have to ask.

Gin kneels next to me. "He didn't see... He's asleep..."

I get a good look at him. His coat that he wears religiously is finally off and he has on sleepwear. Of course he can't sleep in that coat... If he was sleeping in it, I'd have to cut it off of him and burn it... Kentaro could help me with that since he mentioned burning stuff that one time...

"And... Um..." Gin continues to answer my other question. "I... I had a nightmare..." He looks down at his thighs, fiddling with the bow to adjust the waist on his pajama pants.

"A nightmare...? I see..." He's like a kid, seeking comfort from a parent when he has a nightmare. I guess since he's here, there's nothing to do but try and comfort him.

I lay my head back down onto my pillow. I pat the space next to me. Gin gets the message and lays down. We're close. But this may not be enough to comfort him... I put the blanket over him and wrap my arms around him. There. Now I'd like to keep sleeping...

Gin accepts my embrace and stays still in my arms. He's warm... And his hair is soft under my chin... He has his head down and against my chest. He still has his mask on, does he sleep with it on?? Wouldn't it be a bit hard to breathe...? I don't know... But there's something with him and that mask... I can't say anything... I'll just have to leave him be.

// POV (point of view) CHANGE //

Meanwhile, in Matsu and Hisashi's cabin. The two went to bed as usual. Matsu, however, couldn't sleep. It's been days since he's been with Akiara. He has strong desires like Akiara, wanting to have sex and feel pleasure. He especially liked doing it with Akiara. Even though he's done it with his homeless buddies, Akiara felt a little different. Maybe because his feelings for Akiara have grown to be more than friendship.