Clipping 4: On Their Way!; Times Celebex

Despites all the troubles and obstacles she faced: like someone literally performing arson on her store which kept all the dresses, our favorite designer and fashionista has reached Dubai, for the Dubai Fashion Week!

This year, the eyes are on our dear Ronnie. She had let the cat out of the bag when she had told us that she was planning for launching a men's section too, but the curiosity is still there. What kind of clothes is she planning?

I, personally am thinking something with a Hawaiian style.

Amoore Dunsinane, the head of the designer store Amoore is set to be her competition as they are the leading brand in all affordable men's clothes. When Ronnie had announced the launch of a men's section, Amoore had tweeted: 'I would be happy to mentor a novice like you.', which had received a lot of backlash for the condescending statement and affected the stocks in the company as well.

However, when caught for an interview, Ronnie was all up for it as she mentioned that learning the ways of making and selling clothes for men from an 'experienced' player would benefit her a lot.

Since Amoore is only a couple of yours older than Veronica, the media decided her passive aggressive words were more than enough for the 'novice' shot taken at her by him earlier.

On the Dubai front, everything is going as planned, the set is being set up, the models and dresses are being prepped.

The Instagram account of Dean McCall, the showstopper for Veronica's dresses has gained almost a million followers in the last couple of months. People swoon over his good looks and the amazing photography he does.

The one photo he took of the Burj Khalifa from his plane was liked almost 600K times, with everybody, from his mother Julia Davis to our favorite businessman Alexander Kimball, wishing him luck on their journey and event.

In other news, Flash Phun has been successful in evading the police all this time as the manhunt goes on. He is the prime suspect in participating in arson on Ronnie's store and if found, he will be subjected to time in prison, and possibly being blacklisted from fashion events.

Apprehension aside, Dubai Fashion Week starts next week, on Friday, and we wish all the contestants, especially our favorite, a very good luck. 

------------------------

Spoiler for next chapter:

You will love it. 

(winky face)

-A