chapter 25

Natsu was laughing like a maniac as he waved Gray's boxer in the air like a flag. The ice maker mage glared at him from across the guild. He was completely naked and Natsu was loving it. Sting was enjoying it as much as his older brother. The five year old was practically dying of laughter.

"I'm going to kill you! " Gray yelled

"Big talk Popsicle! "

Natsu took off the minute Gray came running after him. Things had escalated pretty quickly that day. They started fighting the minute their eyes landed on each other. It was on sight. One thing lead to another and Gray was naked. Natsu held his boxer like a flag of pride. He was never getting this back. He was going to burn it and watch him try to find another to conceil his nakedness.

"Bwahahaha! You'll never get this back! " Natsu jumped over a group of guild members, miraculously dodging the hammer that was aimed at him. He was laughing his ass off and wasn't paying too much attention to his surroundings. He was on a roll, until he crashed into someone. He was quick to get up and run, but then he realized who he crashed into and all color left his face. Even Gray froze and took multiple stumbling steps back, before tripping and falling.

Natsu had crashed into Mira.

The girl was pissed. The dark aura around her terrified the dragon slayer. All laughter died, except that of Sting. In fact he started laughing even harder.

"It was nice knowing you big brother" he cackled and almost fell off his seat.

Rogue was next to him and watched the scene with worry. Mirajane was not happy and the magic circle forming beneath meant trouble.

"Big brother"

Gajeel snickered in amusement as he watched Natsu run for his life.

"What an idiot"

The boy collided with Gray, who was trying to get as far away from the scene as possible. He could care less about his boxers at the moment. He wanted to live. He was quick to kick Natsu off him and bolt.

"Dragneel! "

Natsu screamed in terror at the sound of Mira's voice and ran as fast as he could.

"I'm sorry! Don't kill me! " Natsu pleaded. As he ran for cover. He almost ran into Lisanna in his haste. He hid behind her, begging her to protect him. He didn't want to die today. "Lis save me"

The youngest Struas giggled nervously as her sister came to a stop in front of her.

"Hey sis"

"Stop protecting him, move"

Lisanna smiled, still very nervous. "Don't You think you're going a bit too far? It was all an accident. He didn't mean it"

"He made me spill my drink! "

"I'm sorry! "

"Kick his ass! " Gajeel encouraged from his corner of the guild. This earned him a glare from Levy. "What? The idiot had it coming"

"Why am I your friend? "Levy questioned. It was something she asked herself often.

"Mira, leave the kid" Cana said casually as she played with her cards. "It was an accident and if you want to punish him just tell Archer "

At the mention of his older sister Natsu almost shed a tear.

"Don't tell big sis! Please don't tell big sis. I'll do anything. You can beat me up if you want to! "

Everyone sweat dropped at his change. So apparently telling Archer wad more fighting than getting his ass handed to him by Mira.

That made Mira smirk deviously. She deactivated her magic and turned to walk away.