chapter 18

Makarov paled as he watched his guild do battle. It wasn't their usual brawl, no. It was war. All out war between three boys who got into a disagreement. What should he do? He didn't know how to handle them as well as Erza and Archer and it just so happens that the two went off on a mission again. That was around three days ago. Natsu went on his first mission with Lisanna just one day ago and earned some small money. Gajeel tagged along with Levy, Jet and Droy and came back today. The minute he returned a fight was started between him and his fellow dragon slayer. Soon after that,Gray joined when one of them hit him.

"That's the last straw" Gajeel said with a smirk as he aimed the silent boy in his arms toward Natsu. He kept switching from the dragon slayer to the ice mage.

"Oh yeah? "Natsu glared, his weapon in the form of a confused Wendy. He was also switching between his two opponents.

"It's on" Gray grinned brightly. Finally he had his own slayer weapon in the form of Sting. Of course it was not easy to get him to agree, but a bribe can change a mind very quickly.

"The guild" Makarov cried.

"Boys, Archer said not to use the kids as weapons" Lisanna warned from behind the safety of her table. Levy was accompanying her and nodding to her statement. She could already see the future destruction that was about to take place. Of all the times for Archer and Erza to be away on a mission.

"Well, I don't see her anywhere" Gajeel chuckled. "What she does not know won't kill her"

"I couldn't agree more" Natsu and Gray said at the same time and glared a moment later. "Stop copying me, you moron! "

Again they glared.

"You suck!"

"Shut up! "

"Dimwit! "

Suddenly they both turned to eachother, aiming their human weapons at eachother

"Eat this! "

"Fire! "

"Don't ignore me! Shoot! "

And just like that everyone's lives flashed before their eyes as they saw the magic circle form under the children. Makarov was quick to say his prayers and downed a cup beer. Levy and Lisanna hid behind the table shield they had formed together. Cana was under a hidden table, sipping on some beer she managed to steal. Elfman was admiring the manly sight when his sister cursed the idiots stupidity. Laxus seemed unfazed as he watched everything unfold.

There was a blinding light and most people in the guild closed their eyes. When they opened their eyes they found no damage done to the guild. I fact the three boys stood frozen, all color gone from their faces. They messed up and they knew it. In the middle of their face off stood the ever calm Archer and the stoic Erza. Archer had apparently handled two of the magic attacks while Erza had handled Rogue's roar. She had her Phoenix sword held in front of her, the sword was pulsing slowly, a brighter glow to it

"A-A-Arc-Archer" Natsu stuttered and immediatly put the still confused Wendy down. He then proceeded to laugh nervously and take a good step back.

Gray gulped and quickly dropped Sting, who seemed to be amused by the scene. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked away, ordering a juice by the bar.

Gajeel was very nervous and hid it with a scoff. He also put his human weapon down and watched Rogue walk off to the bar as well, he back tracked to bring Wendy along and the three kids sat watching them while they enjoyed some juice. Sting seemed to know exactly what would be happening and going by the satisfied look on his face he was very much alright with it.