chapter 21

Everett Rourke found himself in a deadly situation. He was cowering before two ten year olds who he had encountered before. The minute he saw those red eyes he knew it was over. He remembered how easily she had taken care of him and now he was terrified.

Erza had him at the end of her sword, her gaze hard as the man shook in fear. Archer was nearby, leaning on a wall, staring at the frightened man. She had questions and he would answer. In reality she only had one question .

"I have but one question" She said her voice loud enough for him to hear "you answer correctly and no harm will come to you. At least no harm will be inflicted by me or my partner"

"I'll tell you anything" he was smart enough to know there was no getting out of his current situation. He hated the smile that woman wore as she watched the ten year olds reduce him to nothing but a quivering coward.

"That's what I like to hear" Archer pushed off the wall, placing her hands in her pocket as she approached the man. "Where is this dark guild of yours located? "

Everett froze at the question. That was the one form of info he was not allowed to disclose. The whereabouts of his guild were to be kept secret from anyone outside the guild. If he told he was guaranteed to die a slow and painful death. But if he didn't give Archer the information she wanted there was no telling what she would do to him. The look in her eyes was enough to let him know that she was not joking around and if she needed to hurt him she would. He never thought he would be this afraid of a child before in his life. He was in no Position to withhold info. A very sharp and very warm sword was being held against his neck . The longer he took to answer the hotter the tip of the sword got.

He didn't know what to do.

He debated with himself. If he told Archer she wouldn't hurt him and would most likely turn him into the council and proceed to hunt down and take care of his guild. If he somehow managed to escape his prison and Archer did not eliminate every member of the guild he would be killed . If she did take care of the guild and turned every member over he would most likely meet them again.

None of these were very pleasant.

"You sure are taking your time" Archer said casually crouching before him.

He winced when the tip of the word burned him. He tried to move away, but his head hit the wall behind him and the sword was held harder against his neck

"The guikd is located in the forest near Hunting village" he suddenly rushed out. His heart was beating out of his chest as he did. He felt the heat on the sword lessen when he spilled that set of info. "One of our members uses nature magic and helps keep the guild somewhat hiden "

"Thank you" Archer patted his head, humiliating him even more. "Tomorrow I will drop you off at the council and then handle that good for nothing guild"

"There is a request to defeat that guild, but it is ranked S-class" Lady Emerald informed, intructing her butler to do something. The man ran off immediately after and returned just as quickly. He presented a mission sheet to the curious Archer. "This mission was put out by the magic council and sent to every legal guild"

"S-class, huh? " Archer wore a broad smile under her mask as she eyed the mission sheet. "Five million jewels reward"

Erza stared at the mission over Archer's shoulder. They would get into trouble with master if he knew of what they planned on doing, but could do nothing if they complete it. Erza was sure they would. Archer was strong and hardly used her magic. A single arrow from her can paralyze a person for days. A slash from Erza's sword can damage someone's magic.