Chapter 128

"Your daughter isn't stupid. She is quite clever and if she knows what she's doing then we shouldn't interfere until she asks us to back her up." Aiken couldn't believe that Mila's father and brother were quite thoughtless about how she would feel and what situation she would be in if they were all together. 'Mila, sometimes I feel like you're meant to be born to handle situations like these.' Aiken felt that Mila was meant to bring peace among all the people and kingdoms.

Duke Reynard and Leo could only sadly accept it since they knew that Mila would be put in a tight spot if they just suddenly appeared out of nowhere giving the Mireraweth emperor a higher chance of finding them.

***

"Dear, I am worried that something is going to happen to our young lady," Sara said sitting next to Emmett who was also worried since they had gotten the same news of Mila going off once more on her own.

"I know, but we cannot go since the Maedda emperor told us very clearly. There are very many criminals in the Mireraweth kingdom. If we thoughtlessly go then we will only be putting our young lady in danger." Emmett did not want to admit it, but they would burden her more than help her in this case.

"Not only that, the young lady wouldn't want us to leave our children behind." Tim included looking at Thelma who sat beside him. The four of them sat at a table talking to another while the two children were together. All of them could feel concerned and w about their young lady who would always go off on her own without informing anyone about much of her whereabouts.

"Jane, why are you so fascinated by books of herbs and medicine?" Philbert then sat beside Jane, who was reading through her book and trying to get to know her better. Leaving his wooden sword next to him, he just didn't understand the use of her books that only involved logical thinking.

"It has very good information! There are so many herbs and plants that can be used for a cure or medicine once you mix them. The outcome for each varies by how you make it!" Jane said it so excitedly that it made Philbert jump from the sudden mood change.

"Tch! Seems boring." Philbert did not see how books could be so fun in this case when doing something physical was much better to learn about.

"Oh? Then, why the sword?" Jane decided to argue back with something Philbert liked.

"The sword is something amazing in my eyes. The way my father held his sword with great strength and pride. It made me see how much he had such a passion for such a thing." Philbert stood up, holding his simple wooden sword.

"Ehhh... that's it. That's boring." Jane argued with Philbert looking back at her angrily.

"It's not boring!!!" Philbert was upset again, looking at Jane who was going to stand her ground.

"Yes, it is!!! I will be the lady's best healer and doctor!" Jane was not going to back down, letting her side win if possible.

"I will be the lady's best knight out of the rest!!!" Both looked at one another once again with competition and rivalry in their eyes.

"Oh my, look at the two. Aren't they just good together?" Thelma decided to change the topic and let them focus on their children. Looking at Jane and Philbert, who were still looking to another with a set goal in mind. 'They remind me of Mila so much.' Thelma did not know how else to think of the two children who hold such big ambition and determination as their young lady did.

"It's good that we decided to come here. Let us hope for a good future for the two." Sara said, giggling to see both children getting along. "They would both make such a cute couple in the future.'" Sara said with Thelma looking at her with the same thought.