Chapter 91

"Sir Emmett, do you think you know me that well?" Mila smiled, looking at Emmett who was likely the only one who would know her far better than anyone in the mansion. 'This guy knows what I have on my mind.'

"Mila, I do not know what you're planning, but it seems like a dangerous plan if you are." Emmett knew that Mila would be up to something to try and end the war since Leo's life was on the line with the rest of the Mireraweth troops. "Are you not going to tell your plan to your comrades who you've traveled with almost your entire life?" Emmett felt a little betrayed by their young lady who did not even tell them anything regarding what ran in her mind. Sara looked to Emmett then to Mila wanting to know the truth. She just stood there wanting to know what exactly was going on with Mila.

"Sir Emmett, I got this all situated. I'll be fine. Don't worry. It's not as dangerous as you think it is." Mila ensured him that it wouldn't be too dangerous when she knew at heart it could kill her if the plan failed by a simple mistake.

"Mila, we are your closest comrades and friends. We never leave another alone to carry the burden alone. We cannot bear to see you handle the entire thing by yourself. Remember, you always have us on your side." Emmett knelt looking up to Mila, worried about their young lady who they had raised like their own child.

Mila knew that he would try to get involved no matter the circumstances. "Sir Emmett, if you wish to help me, then this is one order that I will give you." Emmett waited patiently for Mila to give him the order at that moment. "Stay alive and keep an eye on Sara and your unborn child." Mila smiled, looking at Emmett who she knew had no idea. Seeing the shocked face form on Emmett, Sara on the other hand was shocked that Mila knew about her pregnancy. 'I'm not blind enough to know that Sara is likely carrying a child by now. But... I only guessed that she was pregnant. I didn't think it would work.' Mila knew the look on Sara's face and was glad that she said such assumed words. 'I got lucky this time. Phew...'

ε-('・`) フ

She went ahead to sneak away from the two who were going to have a long talk to one another. Sneaking off, she needed to handle a few matters before the day ended too soon for her.

***

Addis remained inside the house that the unknown woman had ordered her to stay in for the time being until they took action in their plan. 'How long will she take to tell me of the next plan?' Just then, the door opened with the same young lady that had brought her there still hiding her identity.

"We will proceed now to the next plan." She sat down across from Addis who stared at her. "Do you have any questions before we start?" Mila didn't know why, but she could tell that Addis wanted to ask something before things got too dangerous for them.

"I've been missing for a week, and you haven't told me your name yet." Addis had no idea what to call the individual who held her there for some time to hide away and cause an uproar for both kingdoms.

Mila didn't think that she would be so curious about her name, but she figured that Addis would reach the point to know more about her. "You can just call me Fairy." Mila randomly thought of the disguise name which matched her mask in some ways. "Going on, the next plan is that we will have to start with a more convincing scene. You better know how to act." Mila smirked under her mask, hoping that Addis knew how to act, but she assumed that she would since it was all easy parts to play along.

"What are you planning this time?" Addis didn't know what Mila had in mind. 'Why do I need to be able to act?' Holding that question in her head, she had no clue why she needed to act out.

"You'll find out soon enough. There's going to be a loud commotion soon." Mila left telling her only that much for now since she still wanted the best part for last. The rest of Addis had to be creative on her own if she needed to act out the part that she needed.