Chapter 98

"How is the young lady?" The old man from Hollowglen had taken them in once Mila had fainted just as they arrived in his town. 'What happened to her?' He held nothing but worried about her since she had saved them, and they looked up to her as their savior.

"She just needs to rest. Her mana is too weak at the moment." Tim had Mila laid down and resting on the bed, checking on her condition to make sure that nothing was wrong. They had been traveling for two weeks to finally reach Hollowglen and be far away from the ruckus of the Mireraweth kingdom. Knowing that they were still being searched since the emperor held nothing, but vengeance towards Mila who likely caused the loss of his arm.

"I'm pretty sure that she did it for a good reason. This young lady does not do things unless it is for a real purpose or reason." The old man left with everyone keeping an eye on Mila. He knew that they needed to keep an eye out for Mila by giving out false information to the Mireraweth soldiers who would come by to search for them.

"She's been through so much. Why did she take such actions that could cost her life?" Sara was crying while holding her belly, knowing that she should not be stressing since she was still carrying a child.

"Sara, don't stress too much. We don't want anything to happen to you and our child." Emmett laid his hand onto Sara's belly with the same thought that Mila had been through a lot to come this far to protect them all.

"I know, but Mila is like our child also. We weren't there for her when she needed us this time. It was too close this time. What about next time?" Sara cried, hugging Emmett who knew it also. They grew more and more afraid of what could happen in the future for Mila if they were not by her side when she was in the same type of fight.

"Don't worry. Even though she goes through all of this, she has been a very fortunate child since birth. No matter how many times she is to be harmed or targeted, something always tends to protect her even if we are not there." Emmett felt that Mila was truly a fortunate child who survived this long and surpassed so many for her age in every topic and subject.
***
"Your majesty, the matters of the Maedda kingdom had greatly been proceeding well during this time. It seems as though we won't need to worry about anything for some time along with our soldiers being well provided forever since they returned." Vere told Aiken who was looking over and signing papers that were placed onto his desk.

"Good, has there been any news of that one individual from the Mireraweth Kingdom?" Aiken was talking about the young disguised lady known as Fairy from what Addis had told him.

"No, there has been nothing." Vere had no information about 'Fairy' who had them rather curious about who she was since they had never known their true motive in the entire kidnap of Addis.

"Hm..." Aiken started to ponder, not knowing why he felt as though something had happened.

"Your majesty! There are two men and a woman from the Mireraweth kingdom!" A knight rushed into his office which Aiken didn't think that they would send two Mireraweth citizens to him.

'What does this Mireraweth Emperor want this time? He is not trying to demand that my empress is his property.' Feeling nothing, but death surrounded the Mireraweth Kingdom once more if they tried to take his empress away from him. Rushing down, he reached outside to see the same man who allowed him to take Addis away from such a dirty kingdom. Along with a young fellow who had almost the same looks like the older one. A woman stood close to the young fellow, trying her best to get them all to wake up.

"Leo??? Father???" Luce had been able to successfully awaken the two who were still rather weak at the moment.

"Your majesty..." Duke Reynard stumbled forth still injured, ignoring the pain since he wanted to so desperately meet Mila.