CHAPTER 12

YOU

Cromonica Top 0 student: Myoui Mina.

I read with my eyes and I just realised that there age is written too. She was one of the youngest member of the top tiers.

At the end of the hallway, there are two separated pathway and I can only frown, when a line of photos shows on the view again.
This time was the former founders of this school.

There are five photos hanging on the wall. Kim Moon Ji says the first photo, and it label as headmaster. He is already dead. Nothing much is interesting, but the two last photo made my body shiver.

Chou Tian Min: Head teacher II and next to him is my father's photo. He was label as the highest founder and of course he was already dead. Tian Min is the only person who is still alive till now.

I was about to walk back when the floor I was standing broke that had me falling to who knows where. I just feel myself landing on a soft mattress. I just realised that I land on a bed when I stand up. I scan the room I am in and saw a lot of photos.

The top twelve photos. And a familiar photo. A Photo of me?! It was pin on a wooden board. And there's a lot of places where it was took. Me inside the forest with Top 1. Me with Rosé inside the cafeteria. Me with Nayeon on the garden. Me with Momo and Rosé inside the cafeteria. Me exiting the washroom when I was punished to clean it and lastly me alone caressing Kookeu. I scan all the photos closely and saw a red hand written word in each picture. It reads...

ZERO.

Fvck! So this is Zero's room. This where she's hiding and she's been following me around and I didn't even notice it?! But how she manage to took photo of me in crowded place like the cafeteria. It was only meant one thing, she's disguise as one of the student.

My ears perk when I heard the door clicked,and someone start twisting it. Shit! I look around trying to find a place to hide. It's that fxcking floor fault. I look up and saw the broke wooden floor, lights passes trough it, and I know she's not stupid to notice that his/her room is a little bit brighter than before.

The door creak open and Zero walk in.

Thankfully I manage to find a hiding place. But all of the things I can think of, I choose the closet. Well a big stupid of me.

I peek trough the small open space and saw Zero heading to her bed and was about to take off her hoodie but she halted. She look up and find out about the broken ceiling of her/his where I fall. She's still wearing her black mask that forbid me to see his/her face.

Then Zero stand up, looking around and stop where I'm hiding. Her eyes squinted in suspicion and slowly walk towards the closet. She was already ready to open the closet, Just one more move......

*RINGG!*

A ring tone of a phone echoed which cause to halted. She withdraw her hand from the closet and took something from her hoodie. A modern phone.