Parties, Autographs, and Singing in the Shower. *Ch. 29*

I was dressed to impress, in a shiny and sequined silver top that did covered my shoulders but stopped there, and jeans that had tears in them revealing black lace. Black ankle boots that had the part over my top part of my foot covered with a shear black fabric and then visible black stripes.  My hair back in a waterfall braid, a pinkish red, sparkly color on my nails, my phone case having a black background with grey stripes, and then bright neon pink kisses on covering it.

My lip a dark, glossy, deep red color, my eyes a shimmery gold base but with black and white accents.  I had my favorite Viva La Juicy perfume on, a dark silver diamond shape with dark silver fringe hanging at the bottom triangle, and a gold spikey ring that went from my pointer finger, then onto my ring finger with two chains going across my hand.

I then looked over at Heather, she had a black strapless bra on and then a sheer top that had cut out shoulders and a gold and silver bedazzled like collar. Her jeans a light wash and with several rips in the thighs to the knees, her eye makeup a white cream color and then fading into a dark brown color, her eyeliner thick and her eyelashes coated with mascara, and a deep red color on her lips. Big gold hoop earrings hanging from her ears, and her hair in a teased, messy, bun with a headband that went behind the ear that looked like a tree branch. Her shoes a vibrant blue, and with a cuffed over, studded flap by her ankle.

We were definitely going to be getting some attention tonight! I looked over at her and she checked me out, “Damn.” I thought I heard her mutter. She grabbed her iPhone 5 that had a cheetah glitter case covering it.

“We look might fine!” I joked and then unlocked her bathroom door, we were having her private driver take us there, and the good thing is. He couldn’t object to the request. We walked downstairs, I looked in the mirror descending down the stairs on the wall, and I looked like I was 17. I smiled, the lads seemed to be at the bottom of my thoughts, I was going to have fun and be my age for once.

*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Heather and I rolled up to the party; you could feel the bass coming up through the car, and the drunken shouts from the end of the street. We were in a secluded part of the neighborhood; you had to go through a gate to get in! We looked over at each other and knew at that point, we would be having a great time. We pulled up in the next to the lawn; the driveway was packed with cars.

We got out and then heard whispers about our entrance, but this was a celebrity party, so naturally there was press hanging around. The already bright flashes got brighter as we walked into the house, the door shut and the music pounded throughout our bodies; we smirked at each other and then lost ourselves out on the dance floor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was on my second drink of punch, when Heather comes stumbling toward me. I giggle as I hold onto her arm, my vision is starting to spin, the liquid was addictive, but not so much that I couldn’t stop drinking it.

“How many drinks have you had?” My words were stumbled, but she understood. She gulped down the red liquid, no one was stopping these fourteen year olds from drinking, everyone was probably betting on how much we could consume if anything.

“This is my third,” Her words were obviously more slurred than mine.

  “Or is it fourth? What comes after five Gracie?”

 She said in a giggly voice. I sighed and then finished mine off; I threw the signature Red Solo cup in the overflowing garbage can, it knocked off seven others, oh well.

Heather attempted to throw hers, but it still had the liquid in it so it spilt all over the floor. She then loudly and obnoxiously laughed. I giggled at her, and then I saw the bright camera flashes coming from outside the door. And then I heard the shouts of names I never wanted to hear in this state.