Unnoticed and Unchanged *Chapter 52*

Six months after VMAs, Grace has been in the countries of Spain, Portugal, Bangladesh, Mexico, Poland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, the countries of Canada, and many more. Her tour is coming to an end; her relationship with One Direction still has not been mended. They act as if they're strangers now, not even sitting together in award shows. Sometimes they won't attend the show if the other is supposed to show.

Grace is now 16, and the month is May of 2014, she's in Doncaster for a press conference with One Direction. It's supposed to be all about how to maintain a close relationship despite the distance between both artists. Neither of the two parties have any idea how they'll manage as they don't know how to maintain a relationship anymore. Too much stuff has happened between them, words said too late, and words that should have remained unspoken were spoken.

It was rainy despite the next month being June, it didn't feel like summer yet, it felt like winter. Roads on the sides in the country contained little lakes as they flooded with the copious amounts of rain they received. Grace sat perched on a seat in a car; she was dressed in nice jeans, Louis Vuitton heels, and a black sparkly tank-top with a cream sweater cardigan over it. Her hair was in a French braid, her tips of her hair no longer the light lilac they were at the VMAs but now a blonde.

One Direction was in jeans, Harry's abnormally tight, and their hair all up in quiffs, Louis and Harry's hair desperately needing a haircut. The band recently released a new music video, You and I. Some fans loved it; others thought it was too simple for such a beautiful song.

Grace kept the video on refresh all day, the voices of her brothers oddly bringing a sense of calmness to her. Though, she too agreed that they could have done a little bit more for the song. Her brothers though, couldn't bring themselves to ever listen to one of Grace's songs. Immediately switching the station whenever Hurt or Remember When came on the radio station. They knew how much depth the words held, they knew the depth of the pain.

It was only by luck that it was raining when they entered the room for the conference. This one was going to be a little bit different as they had six celebrities answering questions. It was becoming hard for the drivers to see the road they began to guess where the lines were, how much space was between them and the white line at the edge of the road. They couldn't see more than five feet in front of them, this becoming an extremely dangerous driving condition. One Direction had already arrived; they were backstage waiting for the 'special guest' to arrive.

Grace's car was sliding against the road with the rain, the wind howling and pushing harder and harder against the car also causing it to slide a little bit more and more with each turn. Finally, twenty five minutes behind her crammed schedule, she arrived at the scene. Using a binder filled with her past days and future day plans in delicate paper, she sprinted inside. Fans went, as they were instructed, home, it was too dangerous to be outside at the moment. Lightning had already taken out multiple trees, and the thunder felt like a bass line in a club vibrating throughout your entire body.

When she flung open the doors to the backstage entrance completely drenched without having time to change, and then was in a matter of minutes walking outside the comfort of the paper backgrounds of a photo shoot with her and One Direction's face plastered and blown up on them. She threw on a fake smile and pretended to be zealous to see the boys. In reality, she was, but the reason why she was faking it was to mask her hurt that she knew all too well. She knew that they would rather be talking to The Wanted in a press conference about collaboration then talking to her about family. The harsh reality sunk in to her skin and cells. The band sat together and then two feet down was Grace.