Fighting, Sleeping, Singing, Fires, Losing Money, and Releasing. *Ch. 30*

Grace-

I sighed as I picked myself up off of my bathroom floor, my hip was bruised now. I don’t get why people cry in the shower, I mean it only blinds your vision and the floor is wet and slippery in the shower so that’s asking for a mishap! I sighed and began to towel dry my hair; I scrunched it to keep the curls.

 Getting dressed in my tiny black yoga shorts with a white flap that I usually used for dancing, and a black tank top. Chilled, I pulled on my bright scarlet colored with white accent hoodie, and my bright pink UGG Dakota style slippers. I did a side braid and then tied the end of it, and then my vision started to get blurry again, so I fumbled around my closet for my glasses, and then I pulled them on. My vision went back to normal, smiling at the fact I could see again, DG pawed at my door.

I sighed and opened it; she had a note attached to her collar.

Dear Grace,

Be prepared for losing your phone, guitar, and laptop tomorrow morning at 9. Sharp.

You’re... Over generous brothers.

A frown was placed on my lips as I crumpled the note, I sighed as looked down at DG. She had grown in the past few months, I petted her unruly curls like Haz’s are, No Grace stop thinking about them. My conscious commanded me; I sighed and kissed her forehead.

 I snatched my phone off my dresser, and plugged in my earphones. I selected Beyoncé’s Best Thing I Never Had and blasted it throughout my eardrums. I mouthed the lyrics as I hopped down the stairs not caring how loud I was being, I skipped into the kitchen to the beat of the music.

I opened the fridge and then belted the lyrics out,

“So sad, you're hurt
Boo hoo, oh did you expect me to care?
You don't deserve my tears,
I guess that's why they ain't there.”

I looked on the side door and saw a can of whip cream; I shook it still dancing to the music, and then took the cap off. I turned around and squirted it in my mouth, and then I opened my eyes to find all of One Direction looking like I disturbed their precious beauty sleep.

“I was hungry?” I tried to say, but yet there was Whip Cream in my mouth so I started to cough. I TRIED TO CLOSE MY MOUTH OKAY?! But the whip cream had already sailed and landed on the boy band’s faces. Quickly before they could react, I snapped a photo, took the Whip Cream bottle in my hand and began to move my way out of the kitchen.

“GRACE TOMLINSON! THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW NOW COME BACK HERE!”

Louis screamed in his fatherly and angered voice, but yet I was half way up the stairs.

“Or what Lewis,” I taunted mispronouncing his name on purpose just to get him wound up.

“Grace Tomlinson.” He ordered, but I was already at the top of the stairs, and he was at the bottom staring up at me.

“Louis Tomlinson.” I squeaked back squirting some whip cream on my finger and sucking it off.

“Quit making sexual gestures!” Harry yelled at me with a disturbed face.

“Oh Boo. Hoo, Hoo. Get over it Harold.” I smirked as I didn’t have one ounce of knowledge why I was crying over these lads a few moments ago.

All of their faces were red; I just smirked back at them. Then I did the final push.

“Least I’ll have Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor to keep me company when I’m on tour, unlike some people.” I said with a feather light voice, as I started to walk away.