Rewriting My Childhood Memories. *Ch. 37*

I walked back into the tour-bus flinging the bag with the clothes I left in, still currently in the clothes that had now dried from the wet innuendo bingo. Sighing, rubbing both of my hands over my face in a stressed manner. Now traveling to San Diego, only about a three hour drive from Los Angeles, now after that show we moved to Washington before going to Montana, and then down and back up the states, like a young children gripping a marker creating jagged lines up the paper.

“Grace, are you alright?” Jacob’s calming voice came through the tour bus as he walked into the kitchen, I looked up at him seeing him propped up against the side of the door with his right High Top covered foot crossed over the other. A small smile was placed on his lips but his eyes showed concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said looking anywhere but him, my eyes wandering out finally settling on the polyester blend navy-blackish colored curtains.

“C’mon Grace, you can talk to me about anything, you know that!”

He said with joy in his voice jogging over and plopping onto the couch making me bounce up before shifting over and falling onto his chest. I thought of Jacob as a little brother, he held me close to his warm blood flowing body. His loud heart acting like a lullaby, luring me to the comfort of sleep, the only place where my dreams can’t be crushed by someone else.

“Jacob? What time is it?” I asked through my yawn, ignoring his question, my eyes closed snuggling further into his warmth and the couch.

“It’s eight,  why?” He asked resting his chin on the top of my head; I smiled feeling so safe around this boy, like in our own little bubble. Our little bubble of happiness, where no one could pop it, no matter how sharp the pin.

 “I’m just wondering, do you want to watch a movie?” I asked him, and then we heard the picture click, mentally I groaned knowing that someone took a picture of Jacob and I, knowing that my fans where going to go chaotic.

“Don’t you two just look so cute!” Jessica said, her brown hair straightened and wet dripping down her back making the wet hair discolor the light grey t-shirt she had stolen from Adam,  she then skipped off into the back of the buses, probably going to go to bed. This tour just doesn’t wear out me, it wears out everyone, form the time changes, constant repacking and unpacking, and the flights, an always being on the road driving. I chuckled along with Jacob ignoring the fact that she would probably be putting the picture on the booming social networking Instagram, and Twitter.

“We’re doing something tomorrow,” His raspy voice was going into my eardrum, making my insides flutter, his head was still on my head, he shifted so that I was now, I was curled up into a little ball with my forehead up against his soft skin of his neck. I breathed in deeply, smelling the fresh and clean smell of Abrocombie and Fitch’s cologne, the smell igniting my senses like a wild fire. It was a mix of cinnamon, and the bitter, yet strong smell of fall weather, and then a faint smell of vanilla.

“You smell good,” I said in a voice of pleasure. His joyous laugh sent vibrations through his chest and onto my cheek, the fibers of the cotton soft.

“So are we going to watch the movie?”

“Yeah, what movie?” I asked searching for the remote to switch on the television.