What Even is Normal? *Chapter 35*

The concert was a rush, dressed in my ‘sweeter’ outfit of the night that consisted of a black fitted crop top that from the sweetheart neckline up was a black lace that was a collar neck. A nudish, pink color skirt that had some sheer pieces draping down from the top of it. My belly button exposed from the shirt that ended just above it and the skirt that was a half an inch or two down resting on my hips. A simple silver chain necklace went around my neck and a flying bird at the end of it, what other people didn’t know or I don’t think that they would notice the engraved writing on the silver bracelet I was wearing that I found in my tour bus. My green sparkling eyes framed with dark and daring black eyeliner, my lips almost the same color as my skirt. Shiny silver hoops rested in my pierced ears and then shiny black heels on my feet. My hair was intricately done; stray curled pieces framed my face while some type of braid started behind my right ear before leading into a perfect white rose behind my left ear.  I was sitting at my piano, playing the soft melody, Simon said the slower songs would come off more appealing if I was always playing one of the instruments on stage while preforming.

“So you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
There's nothing left to beg for
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no, no, oh
No, oh, no, oh, no oh
Whoa, no, no”

I was singing the last lines of You’re Not Sorry, and then something inside me snapped. I got off of the little bench and began looking out at the crowd. Feeling like I was taking a free-fall, my eyes started furiously searching the crowd, hoping that I would see something that I didn’t quite yet know what/

 “Hello everyone!” I said into the mic, and then one of the stage crew people threw a water bottle at me from the side of the stage. Now being the klutz I am, it totally missed my hands and rolled off the side of the stage and hit Emmett in the back. He shook his head and then threw the bottle of water back on stage, this time it hit me in the foot.

“Great throw there,” I muttered into the mic and picked it up. Suddenly, the Twitter logo showed up, but it wasn’t mine, it was One Direction’s logo underneath. I was confused, I mean it was time for this, but usually it was my logo on the bright purple screens.

“What’s going on here,” I asked but I didn’t say it into the microphone, I had turned back to my band. The shook their heads saying they didn’t know either and then I got even more confused. I thought they were leaving after this. Oh wait, after the concert they had said. I was still at the Concert. And then they appeared from the side of the stage, it looked like they were in their normal concert clothes. They smirked as they walked out waving to the audience.

“What a pleasant surprise, ladies and gentlemen One Direction!” I announced their entrance. The screams got louder, almost louder than they have been the whole night. Jealousy flared through me, I thought they bought the tickets to see me, not One Direction preform. It was my tour, not theirs to barge in whenever they wanted. Sighing, I sat back up with better posture and crossed my legs, only then I noticed the six extra seats on the stage. Wait, I recounted and there were only five, counting the one I was sitting on. I couldn’t believe it; it was like I couldn’t escape them. Giving them a cold hard glare, I stalked off the stage saying that it was my cue to go.

Ignoring everyone else around me I opened the door to my dressing room that was far off from the stage and slammed the light colored wooden door closed and leaned against it with tears in my eyes. They slowly trailed out of my eyes, caught in the corner, before I blinked and it vastly slid down my cheeks resting on my jaw line before gliding off and landing on my shirt. Sniffling, I wiped my eyes flinging the tears away from my shiny, red eyes. Then spotting the second outfit, all of the garments lying on the black leather couch, which was sitting in the middle of the room really. It looked to be a sleeveless bright red and white polka dot crop top, and then a pair of light wash jeans that had holes in them, but were covered in that white stringy stuff that happens when you fray jeans. Then sitting next to the couch were like these super high heels that were this tangerine orange color with a bunch of straps on the top of my feet.