A Pinch of Drama, A Dash of Stalkers, and A Cup Full of Secrets *Ch. 17*

A/N: Hey vas happenin?! ;) I have been getting loads of questions! SO JUST ASK FOR A CHARACTER INTERVIEW ! 43 VOTES AND 30 COMMENTS! 

******************************

 I pulled the phone away from my ear paralyzed at the words; it then went 'ding! Ding!' I pulled the device away from my head and stared at it in a haunted gaze. I scanned the words that said I had two new picture texts. I brushed the little, green open button with the pad of my thumb and was frightened at the sight.

There were two pictures of me,

One was of me currently staring at my phone,

The other one?

Me being abused by my 'father.' 

I told you to stay away from Cameron - Xo

The Girl in Black.

I started at the words wondering how they, he or she got the photos. It could be a girl hence, The Girl in Black, but anyone could type that right? I heard a tap against my window and I froze and turned around, I stood behind the wall as I peered my head around to see the window. I saw the back of a hooded figure running back into the woods, with a heavy duty black shoulder bag. 

I quickly turned back around my back hitting the wall with a loud thud; I was mentally, physically, and emotionally freaked out at the moment. All that day I kept my phone on my wondering and watching for more of this 'The Girl in Black.' 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was currently on my laptop, phone and painting my nails a dark grey color with black designs, when Harry barged in without knocking, "I could've been naked!" I yelled but still focusing on my left hand, I needed all of my attention for this to be perfect.

"Well hurry up you have a photo shoot in two hours!" He scolded playfully and started tapping his fingers against my door. "Finnnee." I whined out and finished my hands I waved them up and down trying to get them to dry faster, as I did this Harry started to chuckle. I pivoted my ankle and faced the curly haired boy, "Does this look funny to you?" My voice came out hard in a joking manner; he giggled and shook his aforic like hair. 

I tapped one of my nails to see it was dry enough, "Is there going to be clothes there?" I asked Harry who was about to walk out my door, "Yeah so let’s go it's a pretty long drive!" He told me then pulled my arm in his direction, giggles came out of my mouth as he pulled me down the stairs annoyed by my slow pace. We arrived at the bottom step and I slipped on my UGGS and my plaid coat that was still on the railing from yesterday, "Ready." I said and opened up the heavy metal door, unleashing the harsh London winter.

 "Hey your birthday is coming up soon."

Harry said shutting the door, some snow that was building on the roof slid off and missed his prized locks by a few inches. I snickered and brought my hands up to my Rosy cheeks, he flashed me his famous smirk before bringing a hand full of snow up in the air. I dodged the slushy, white, wet ball screaming and jumping into the car. I saw Harry smiling with his triumph through the tinted windows. 

I strapped myself into the car preparing for the icy drive; he flipped his hair once more before opening the snowy car door. The pure white flakes brushed onto his grey seat, they quickly melted creating a tiny wet spot. His bum sat on the water droplets, he shoved the key into the ignition wanting this car warm as badly as I did. His big hand moved to the circle that controlled the heat, he turned it onto full heat and air. The car was soon blasting air and feeling like Heaven on my freezing skin, I rubbed my hands together creating the friction that warmed my hands. The car ride fell upon a comfortable silence, Harry and I too cold to try and make conversation. We arrived at a long, one story brick building. The words: