I, I Wanna Save Your, Wanna Save Your Heart Tonight. *Ch. 21*

Harry's Pov

The screams came from Grace's bloody body, her hands desperately trying to apply pressure to stop the blood from dripping out of her. I watched as Grace quieted down then her last words to us were,

"I love you, forever and always." Then with her last heartbeat, her green eyes slowly lost their light in them, her movement stopped, her blood pooling at our feet.

"GRACE, GRACE, GRACE BABYGIRL?!" The voice was Niall's he was ripping at the restraints trying to get over to her. 

The SWAT team came running in and immediately shot down the men and took custody of the girl, Grace was picked up and the man ran her out, the rest of us were untied and then taken into an ambulance for injuries. Liam and Niall were rushed to a hospital, and my back was treated in the ambulance.

 "This may sting," The plump, nurse warned me. I heard the cleaner come out of the bottle then a stinging pain in my back, letting out a whimper of pain but knowing this was nothing compared to what my little girl went through, she saved our lives. She wanted us to live on, compared to her own. As the lady wrapped gauze around my back, as she was doing that my mind slipped to the memory before I was brought to this horrifying flat. 

Liam, Louis and I were playing FIFA on the Xbox while Niall was making popcorn, Zayn was on the couch across from us texting this new girl he met yesterday. Niall then came in the room stuffing his face with the white, fluffy popcorn. We heard a pound at the door, thinking it was Grace we didn't get up, and then our air was filled with a loud BANG.

We all froze, grabbing the fireplace poker stick Liam stood up, "Hello? Grace?" he said with a cautious tone of voice. Then four men wearing ski masks and dressed in all black came in and tackled us, I started throwing punches and I heard cries of pain, I looked over and saw that Liam had hit one over the head with the metal stick. Then he was hit upside the head with a vase, collapsing on the floor knocked out cold. Then all of us were, I heard an opening of spray paint then words that would haunt me forever.

"Least with them and the pretty little girl, we'll kill that skank Grace once and for all." My baby, my baby Brooke where was she? Then I heard a scream coming from my baby Brooke. I heard the loud sound of a baseball bat being swung then the crush of a bone. 

I didn't realize but tears where running down my face, the nurse noticed and she rubbed my arm up and down.

"Wi-ll sh-she make it?" I choked out, I turned to face her. A look of pain crossed her face, her lips pursed and she was debating on telling me.

"Son, with her injuries we don't know. She lost over a gallon of her own blood. The chances are slim, she will go into surgery immediately to remove the bullets, and fix her broken ribs."

Her voice was calm, not wanting to show that she pitied me, sobs broke through me, and my back was hunched even though there was a screaming and burning pain telling me not to.

"Our best doctors are on the job son, we can only hope."

She tried to sooth me, I stood up off of the bench and pulled my shirt over my head, I opened up the door to see that my Boo Bear was receiving stitches on his thigh, I ran over to him and cried into his shoulder.

"Our baby is dy-dying Lou, she is dy-ing!" My voice wailed out, it cracked in places, his arms wrapped around me trying to fix me even though he was also silently crying into my chest.

"She is strong Hazza, she'll make it I know it."

He said in a calm voice, I broke away from him and nodded drying my tears. I walked over to the next ambulance to see Brooke, I saw her crying hunched into a little ball, I ran faster than I ever have over to her. Pulling her into my chest, she was bound to be hit the hardest from this. She was dressed in a hospital gown covering her frail body.